Online now
Online now

He's crazy... But then again, so am I.

LilMissB​(masochist female){Tradesman}
3 years ago • Feb 4, 2021

He's crazy... But then again, so am I.

So, I have been talking to this man for the couple of days. Pretty much non-stop even at work, and there is something about him that makes me nervous, intimidated, and mostly excited. Most men, do not intimidate me, after the life I have lived, nothing does.He understands when I make requests and statement that others cringe at. It’s nice to have someone GET what you mean. Did I mention he is exactly my type? Cause… He is. I have had the same type of guy I am attracted to, since I was 11? 12? I’ve explored outside of that a few times, not really being satisfied. His cocky attitude makes me want to challenge him, and push him to see if he will give way. He hasn’t so far, but I will keep pushing buttons and poking, and proding, looking to see what makes him tick. Here he is though, offering what I want on a silver platter and when I go to reach it, slaps my hand and calls me… Well… We wont go there. 😉
We talked for 10+ hours yesterday with very, I mean VERY little breaks and was on the phone for a good chunk of it. He teases me, he knows how to work me, and its dangerous. It’s like I am putty in his hands and only he knows how to work me the way I have wanted for so long. Chemistry? Forget about it. I am going to take my time with him, mostly because I want to see where it will take us, and partly because he is making me (which I love). He seems to love the chase as much as I love it. We have been through similar situations in our life, he’s opened up and talked to me about somethings that have happened in his life and apart of me that I never share with anyone looks at herself and realizes, hey, he understands us. Physically, I have a thing for hands, I have always said the more scarred and bruised and scrapped, the sexier. I was raised around very hard working men, a man who helped raise me always told me, “Always look at hands, you can tell if he’s lazy or will work.”, so to me, a man who’s hands are softer than mine, I don’t care if he’s Brad Pitt (Sorry, Brad xx) if you can’t tell hes a hard worker by his hands, I ain’t interested. And his, mmm, I would gladly suck just about anything he put on them. His eyes, are a different shade all their own. Like, I always get compliment’s on my eyes, but his… I don’t know, they’re soft, after talking such a hard game. Like, he just wants someone to take time out of their day, to spend with him. But at the same time, bend you the fuck over, slap that ass and make you his bitch.
We’re just talking, a few hypotheticals here and there, and playing. We’ve played a couple of times, and woo *fans self* his voice, is sexy as HELL. I’m surprised no one heard across our states and called the police.
But, besides that, we have a few common interests, my family does his career for a living. Similar hobbies, movies, etc. I can rant to him and my strength and passion about my career doesn’t scare him, he admires it. It’s nice to be 90% proof Jim Bean in a world of water and not have to water yourself down. He’s funny, we laugh a lot together, he makes me smile more than I have in a long time. It’s just nice. That’s all I am saying… It’s nice.
Downfall? Yeah, you guessed it. He lives 7 hours away and he works 12+ hour shifts to where he can’t talk to me because of his job and the dangers of it. Which I get, I have family who are RoughNecks on oil rigs in the middle of Mexico. With a blue collar job like his, he has to be on his A game 100% of the time, if not, someone could potientally get crippled, or worse… I’m excited to see where this is going to go with him. I hope that maybe, within a few months, if he stays around that long, maybe, just maybe, he’ll meet me half way between our states and try it in person.
We shall see, it’s going to be fun either way, and its been fun getting to know him, even if it doesn’t work out, even if he decides he wants someone closer to home, I am so glad I met him. I know that what I want, is achievable. There are men out there looking for what I have to offer.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 4, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2021
Sounds like you've had a few days of bliss, but give it a few months before truely acting out your feelings. Too many ubber Doms around that enjoy breaking others. Still, this might've been better as a blog post than forum
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2021
So blog your feelings, post your questions, and msg ppl that help so you can chat bs elsewhere instead of filling your posts with Q n A