Online now
Online now

Crayola Crayons....

kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020

Crayola Crayons....

kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Oct 8, 2020
Every Autumn. I was thrilled when I would receive a new box of Crayola Crayons 64 pieces.
I would organize them accordingly...and the 3 metallics were grouped together.
( Small wonder I wound up in the fashion industry. )

My questions are:

1. What is your all time favorite color and why?

2. Do you color in or outside of the lines?

My answers are:
I will say that I love pink. And it's not an innocent color, because its sultry red mixed with ethereal white.

Always outside of the lines.

What about you?
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Oct 8, 2020
Favorite color? There are too many to choose from! Lol. Blues, greens, browns, just too many beautiful colors to only pick one.
As for the lines? Mostly in the lines. Except when the picture wasn't completed. Then I finished it. Lol
...Now I want a new box of crayons. LOL
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 8, 2020
I dont remember all the color names, but it was a type of red. I always tried to color within the lines.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 8, 2020
“1. What is your all time favorite color and why?”

Although my favourite colour is pink... in the world of crayons, it’s not. I probably actually use yellow the most. In crayon land, yellow is such a beautiful, vibrant colour.

“2. Do you color in or outside of the lines?”

I don’t just colour inside the lines, I also define the lines using colour icon_biggrin.gif lol
    The most loved post in topic
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 9, 2020
1. Deep dark Blues and Greens! It's park of why I moved to the PNW, it makes me happy when I drive home and see all of the different shades of green!

2. I find comfort in coloring inside the lines if it's a pretty picture, but if it's a cliche cutesy picture I'll turn it over and doodle on the back instead. Coloring against the lines makes me nervous, I don't like how it looks, so I will change the options!
Little Matty​(sub male)
Little Matty​(sub male) • Oct 9, 2020
1. I've always been partial to forest green and blue-green, though metallic blue is up there too.
2. On the lines icon_biggrin.gif Really I tend to color inside the lines with just the occasional unintended mistake. For me, it just makes me feel more childish when I'm genuinely proud and kinda want to show it off despite the childish nature of it. I just don't get that if I just go wild, though I can get why its maybe more fun.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2020
Any true artist knows black is the primarily loved color as it's a combination of all the primaries and represents all colors known and unknown, regaurdless of what your idiotic teachers might have told you.

Lines are for druggies and amateurs
Miki
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
A box of 64? With the Sharpener? Fuck me! I choose Burnt Sienna. No reason why really. I just wanted to post to this thread because it's so crazy!!!
BigBubbles
3 years ago • Oct 12, 2020
BigBubbles • Oct 12, 2020
My favorite Crayola color is Periwinkle.💙💜 I love blues and purples. But theres beauty in every shade though. And I color inside the lines when needed. But I prefer to color on the line.