Song that describes you or your feelings

Alpha Wolfe
3 years ago • Oct 12, 2020
Alpha Wolfe • Oct 12, 2020
tessaract wrote:
Alpha Wolfe wrote:
My heart I surrender by I Prevail. Not BDSMy, just heartbreaky

Welp! That's painful.

Yes it is, sorry I should have mentioned that. At first for me it was just a song someone showed me, sweet and cute. Then when I met her it became about curiosity and potential. As we became friends/developed feelings it became about desire and truth. Then, finally, when she told me she can't stand to be in my life anymore, it became my reminder. My heartbreak reminder. That was years ago. Now it's my torture.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
"Bitch" by Meredith Brooks has been my anthem for many years and still is. When it comes to me and BDSM, probably "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage makes me just not and agree with every word.
Zhivago
Zhivago • Oct 12, 2020
"Sea of Sin"
and
"Master and Servant"

Depeche Mode
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}

Alphy

Alpha Wolfe wrote:
tessaract wrote:
Alpha Wolfe wrote:
My heart I surrender by I Prevail. Not BDSMy, just heartbreaky

Welp! That's painful.

Yes it is, sorry I should have mentioned that. At first for me it was just a song someone showed me, sweet and cute. Then when I met her it became about curiosity and potential. As we became friends/developed feelings it became about desire and truth. Then, finally, when she told me she can't stand to be in my life anymore, it became my reminder. My heartbreak reminder. That was years ago. Now it's my torture.

STOP LISTENING TO THAT SONG.
You're such a great guy!
Stop doing that to yourself.