Online now
Online now

Whats your favourite toy?

MarcySpring
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020

Whats your favourite toy?

MarcySpring • Oct 14, 2020
I have my own personal favourites, tails , whips , restraints , anal beads and g spot hitters !

What about you guys ? I write a blog every week on toys and would love to share here too!
what do you beauties think I should try out next, research and wear out to death so I can tell you guys all about it !!

Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Love Marcy x
KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Oct 15, 2020
KnottyBunny • Oct 15, 2020
Impact toys: whip, canes, belt and crop. In that order. More stingy than thuddy.

Restraints: I love my anal hook attached to anything with a chain. Predicament bondage is my favorite. Was trained to love it.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2020
Favorite toy? Easy answer! It's the big ol wooden toys I built for the playroom, the kind-of-bench-kind-of-stocks - kind-of-who-knows, my personally fav by far. Took me two weeks to design, and three weeks to build ...lol, damn imagination kept running around my head and I kept redesigning it on the fly! If your curious, its in the blog!
    The most loved post in topic
BigBubbles
BigBubbles • Oct 15, 2020
My personal favorite is the g-spot vibrator with an anal plug. Double penetration is so amazing. I've been curious about those tongue toys. I've never tried one. I'd like an honest review of one.
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2020
For me there is only one real toy and that is rope. Rope is the most versatile and probably the oldest tool in the box. I use cotton rope, which I have died to various colours, (cotton takes dye well) when I am tying a person. I am a practitioner of Shibari/Kinbaku (Japanese rope bondage) and I like the look of the rope as it restrains my subject. I enjoy working with rope and many other areas as well as bondage and make a habit of experimenting with an practising knots, both decorative and practical. The "Ashley Book of Knots" is my bible.
I have many other toys in my collection most of which I use on my subs when they are tied. I enjoy them all and I like to experiment with how they are applied. First of all though is my rope.
Tylermc​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020
Tylermc​(sub male) • Oct 16, 2020
My favorite toys would most definitely be my prostate toys. I have a couple different ones and one that has plenty of vibrating modes. It is amazing how much precum and cum can be drained out while using one of those! My second favorite toys or accessories as I would call them would be my chastity cages. I think a cage looks like jewelry for a cock. Love the feel and the power exchange that can come with it!
masterofsluts
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020
masterofsluts • Oct 16, 2020
my favorite toy is vibrating anal plg n dildo combo. wooden paddle n ribbed fingers
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
I love my TAIL!!

I am not a furry by any stretch. But I love cosplay and an anal plug is just so comfy. I love my jewelry! Just sitting around on a lazy Sunday with a tail in or a plug and feeling the little wiggle puts a smile on my face any time. All the vibrating things, they do a job sure. But I feel so pretty with jewelry! ❤

Hand me a cup of coffee and a comfortable plug, point me to a sun spot and I am a HAPPY KITTEN!!