Online now
Online now

Looks

MR B​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 19, 2017

Looks

MR B​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2017
Just wanted to hear some thoughts from the subs. Does it matter what your dom looks Like? Are you picky about who you would let dominate you in terms of how they look? Fellow doms also feel free to comment I'm sure you have thoughts on this too.
quietfire​(sub female)
quietfire​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2017
For me looks are not a concern. D/s chemistry is based on what's on the inside. If we click, then the other person will be sexy to me. If we don't click, then "good looks" won't make up for it. Hope that helps!
TakenLower
TakenLower • Sep 19, 2017
Not a concern for me, but age is definitely a thing. I have zero interest in anyone under 30, and not a whole lot in anyone under 40. My previous Dominant was 32 when we started our two year relationship but he was a rare exception.
_Floss_
6 years ago • Sep 20, 2017
_Floss_ • Sep 20, 2017
I'm going to be ourageous here and say that yes looks are a factor! Whether that person is a potential Dom, sub or play partner. I'm not saying they have to be typically good-looking, whatever that entails, but they do need to be attractive TO ME! I like enjoying things about my partners body with my eyes, and for that to happen I need to find them physically appealing.

Of course chemistry plays a huge part in that, but I have previously had partners where I went with the mental connection first and decided looks wouldn't matter and they did. Maybe that makes me shallow, but eventually any attraction I had died away, because the look and chemistry balance wasn't at all right.

Floss icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 20, 2017
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2017
its a very personal matter. If a Dom is skilled and the connection is there the look doesnt matter.
SkinTightLatex​(switch gender fluid)
6 years ago • Sep 22, 2017
Looks are important for most I would think, however the idea of physical attractiveness is relatively subjective in nature. Individual tastes and preferences vary as widely as the shapes and sizes of people out there, as similarly as do Kinks and preferences related to desire and interest. So I tend to think that yes looks are important however each of us will tend to gravitate to what those preferences are for us and if the chemistry and personality mesh its absolute perfection!!!
Meeshell​(sub female)
6 years ago • Sep 23, 2017
Meeshell​(sub female) • Sep 23, 2017
To me it's not a big deal but I have found Dom are more particular in this area. Attraction can happen not only in looks, but honesty, communication, and friendship which helps that Dom and sub relationship grow
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
6 years ago • Sep 23, 2017
looks are nice but it is really what is on the inside that matters to me, if the inside ,ones character, being honest , inner strength, the ability to see the inside sub and just know., are there than the outside is sexy