Online now
Online now

Looks

almostpeachy​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2019
almostpeachy​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2019
I think there has to be some sort of physical attraction in order to be with anyone. I know my type and it's part of what makes me want to submit. If you're younger than me... Nope. Short? Probably not. Scrawny? Definitely not.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2019
I mean, looks are not really a huge deal. Once I got a really pretty one then went all hyperventilating cause I was like “Man she’s out of my league”. I mean, I know why she was into me...not cause of my body or whatever it was because of the connection we had.

It’s a much bigger thing and importance that there is connection, synergy, and compatibility. Strait up, girl can look like a super model and you guys just don’t click and it’s not a enjoyable experience.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
This a subject dear to me.

I guess because I've been one I was bullied throughout my life for being the chubby girl. As my mom used to say a bull in a China cabinet. As I grew up it didn't get any better. The boys never asked me out. Not crying about just fact. Well yes back then I cried it. Now being who I am men look at me and turn away. Doms have said some really not so nice things to me. Started to leave because of it. I have Doms say they don't like plus size subs but started speaking to me and actually ask if they could think differently with me.

Yes we have preferences I know I do. I think in ways media has made us more superficial. An old saying recall need love some more than others.

Just a observation alot of people have had bad experiences or have seen plus size people in being disgusting I have. In truth if we look at the physical observe everything not just the size. You may find a gold mine worth your time.
Lotus​(sub female)
Lotus​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2019
This is somewhat of a difficult question to answer.. physical appearance is important to me..If I am going to be physical with someone I would like for them to take pride in their appearance and present themselves nicely. It is not about being the most attractive person in the room, but at the very least putting an effort into physical appearance because to me this shows that you take pride in who you are.

Also, in my opinion, it is quite difficult to gauge chemistry, authenticity and compatibility in initial online messaging. So, it’s nice to know whether or not we are at least physically attracted to each other when we begin to interact online. This to me reduces the likelihood of us wasting one another’s time. I want to clarify that I do not think it is impossible to have chemistry and compatibility based on online interactions without knowing what one another look like BUT if we are eventually wanting to meet in person, it would be very nice to know what to expect.

Also, when receiving pictures online (in my opinion) a messy background is a really big turn off! It is just a reality that when you’re sending photos online they are going to be judged by the recipient. It is a small glimpse into who you are, I know this, which is why I find it so important to take a nice effort into what you are sending.
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
I don't care too much about looks, but health is a major concern for me. My first few relationships were with extremely unhealthy (very overweight and/or ignoring their diabetes), and I never again want to go through stressing out over something I have no control over.
Vortexa​(dom female)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
Vortexa​(dom female) • Apr 16, 2019
Looks are important to me on some level. But seeing a photo is only an initial indication of whether I might be physically attracted to someone. We might connect on all levels, emotionally, mentally, but for me I also really need to meet someone in person to feel if that spark is there or not. It's just a feeling you get when you are in someone's presence.
Crissub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
Crissub​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2019
I do agree that a messy vackground is a turn out .
On the other hand if i see i nice decorated house[, it absolutely is a turn on!!!!

Cris

quote="Lotus"]This is somewhat of a difficult question to answer.. physical appearance is important to me..If I am going to be physical with someone I would like for them to take pride in their appearance and present themselves nicely. It is not about being the most attractive person in the room, but at the very least putting an effort into physical appearance because to me this shows that you take pride in who you are.

Also, in my opinion, it is quite difficult to gauge chemistry, authenticity and compatibility in initial online messaging. So, it’s nice to know whether or not we are at least physically attracted to each other when we begin to interact online. This to me reduces the likelihood of us wasting one another’s time. I want to clarify that I do not think it is impossible to have chemistry and compatibility based on online interactions without knowing what one another look like BUT if we are eventually wanting to meet in person, it would be very nice to know what to expect.

Also, when receiving pictures online (in my opinion) a messy background is a really big turn off! It is just a reality that when you’re sending photos online they are going to be judged by the recipient. It is a small glimpse into who you are, I know this, which is why I find it so important to take a nice effort into what you are sending.[/quote]
His Submissive
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
His Submissive • Apr 20, 2019
Absolutely not. Personally, looks are entirely irrelevant in finding a dom/Master. Of course I'll be concerned with your health, as your sub its my job to care for you, but so long as you're taking care of your body (even if overweight) it genuinely doesn't matter.
Hands down, without a doubt, the thing that always attracts me to a man is the way they carry themselves... The way he walks, talks, presents himself. A man with self-confidence & self-respect is the sexiest thing..
What you wear, how you stand, how well you take care of yourself, how high you hold your head, etc.--subtle things that aren't given to you such as looks, but worked for & learned through experience, is what determines whether I'm interested in someone as a potential dom/Master.
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm.

Well, the thing is, I am a bit of an odd duck, I suppose. Women (and sorry guys, but only women appeal to me either sexually or aesthetically) who other people think are attractive, I will look right past. And others that they will find plain, or even the other side of plain, I can't understand why they don't see it.

I think part of that for me is growing up with a bona fide beauty queen for a sister with seven tiaras under her sash before she turned fourteen and made herself ineligible by taking a modeling gig for pay. I know within a hair's breadth just what goes into being all that with a side of fries. And, I know just how shallow physical appearance CAN be.

By the same token, if a green snot bubble is jiggling in her right nostril with every breath... uh, no. Nope, nope, McNopester.

But...

But, a memory comes to mind of a young lady that I worked with whom every guy on the shift wanted to be with. Except me. And for some odd reason, she took that as a challenge. One night, she was pushing even harder than usual. And... well, don't ask me the question if you don't want to know the answer. I told her; "No, Monica. In fact, I don't find you attractive. There is a difference between taking care of yourself and the only way you could be more stuck on yourself is if your press-on nail glue leaked. And, let's be honest. Colonel Sanders would throw those legs back."

I understand that she and one of our co-workers broke a bed that morning. He thanked me the next night. ***shrug*** I didn't... and don't... care. She pressed me for an answer, wanting me to say she was attractive. And I told her the truth.

Some have said that I see with more than my eyes. I don't know about that. I think, maybe, that I see more with my eyes than they do as they fall for all the hunting tricks that women use to accentuate their better features and draw attention away from what they don't want focus on. For me, I am the most satisfied with a woman whose beauty radiates from her soul, one that would be just attractive to me with no make-up in one of my flannel shirts (if I deigned to allow her clothing), chopsticks or pencils holding her hair up as she worked the crossword (in pen and under time), but who understands that the care that she takes with her appearance is a reflection on me when we go out into public.

TLDR; She doesn't have to be a beauty queen. In fact only one has managed (technically a runner-up). But, her soul should radiate and resonate beauty with me.