Online now
Online now

Guide to Threesomes

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2021
Theres too many ppl out there that just want to get off, so 3-sones are a lot easier than ppl think. Getn the attention you want the way you want it is what's hard to get. If you're good for getn anything from anyone then you're set, but most ppl have specific interests that are required just for a basic turn on
KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 31, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jan 31, 2021
I love your podcast!!!!!!!

Threesomes are so interesting!! I love them and so far haven't had any particularly bad experiences really, one was not so good. I think they're such different experiences for different genders and experiences vary so much depending on what you're looking for. I loved Stella's point about the people making the threesome and not the act itself, and I think you have to have had a threesome not go to plan to realise that that's the case. I've found personally that when people mix polyamory and threesomes together it doesn't go so well, when testing out a potential polyamorous dynamic jumping into a threesome isn't always a good idea, you get lost in the sex when you should be figuring out if you even work well together in the first place.
    The most loved post in topic