Online now
Online now

Consensual Psychological Play?

Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
I think this post has jumped the shark, but in the future I will make continued efforts to jump in where I see a need and/or opportunity. It becomes difficult sometimes when a particular person ( who I didn't see here anywhere, somehow) continues on, injecting their demented goals and rhetoric into everything with a title, and arguing the same points.. i just needed a break, but SH-wanted you to know I appreciate your vigor.
I did notice, not that it particularly matters, the creator of this forum does no longer have an existing profile. I guess it is an orphaned forum than, although I feel quite sure its a name change but thats another matter.
In this forum in particular many things have been brought to light that don't usually see any light, and I find myself wondering of this is all real, or has become a trolling situation.
In any case there is also enough going on in these three pages for maybe 5 forums?
I hope *some* of topics come up again.
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
3 years ago • Mar 10, 2021
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Mar 10, 2021
Guys/Gals ....we are the sum of our parts and while they may be cordoned off you can't go to the ball without pieces of your past. Don't overanalyze it all. Unless you want to be trapped forget the story of you being chained up in a lighthouse off the coast of Maine - move along. We take this journey for the experience - poor Humpty Dumpty - oh well we like scrambled egg.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 10, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 10, 2021
Virginie, there are many who ask and run. But also others who didn't ask, for their own reasons, but are happy to read the answers because they need help too. Between the demented ones and the person above me who thinks a response of "get over it" is at all useful, we need people with good sense to speak up.

I, in no way, imply my answers are the best. But together our individual reasonable perspectives create a "fifth force" and hopefully others benefit from it.

H*