Online now
Online now

Consensual Psychological Play?

nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020
I was talking to a Dom (not anymore) and he once said what if I didn't let you see your children (most are grown one still at home) without permission. All because he wanted me to cry and be more dependent on him. I hoped right out of there. His reply to me was I really wouldn't do that but what if I did

I don't mind a mind fuck. That's part of a sadists charm. But using a past hurt or something that takes the sub/slave/bottom to a bar head space or a place they never wanted to go, in my book is messed up. How does a sub/slave keep the lvl of trust that's needed for this lifestyle if their Owner is going to do that?
    The most loved post in topic
alphawolfishere​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020

Consensual Psychological Play?

alphawolfishere​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2020
Last night, over a nice glass of Vodka and juice, a psychologist/friend made some interesting points about emotional trauma, healing and the BDSM lifestyle. I’d like to share a key question that sparked a great discussion...

“Is it ever appropriate for a Dom or Master to use a person’s past hurts to make them more submissive in a relationship?”

Personally, I’ve read a lot of profiles and have spoken to individuals who say they want to be exploited on every level—even mentally and emotionally. But is psychological play going too far? And is it ever possible that a person’s desire to be psychologically taken over comes from a place of hurt in itself?

I see a lot of hard limits out there but I don’t think I’ve read a profile that lists psychological play as a hard limit. And let’s be real, if the wrong person gets ahold of your mind, they could take you to the depth of darkness or guide you to a place of light and healing.

Power-exchange is one thing. However, mind-exchange is on an entirely different level.

I’d love to hear what you think about psychological play. Is it even such a thing as consensual psychological play? So many questions.

Thanks!