Online now
Online now

Help! Preparing for punishment....

Miki
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020
Miki • Nov 1, 2020
In my experience, that's why I'm deliberately inattentive and forgetful. I am not a full time Sub but as a Maso-girl I crave the paddle.

If I really want a flogging (again the whole raison-d'etre for a masochist--- I'd tack a note to the door,

"Hello Asshole! Let Yourself In!"
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}

Re: Help! Preparing for punishment....

mizzlizz wrote:
I am new to the BDSM lifestyle and I am to be punished for not paying attention. I have been forgetful and I have not been the most attentive to direction or detail. I am to see my Master tomorrow and although He has not told me exactly what is in store I know He is displeased and chances of severe punishment are high. I want to be prepared and I want to show Him I am sorry as soon as He steps through the door. As I am new to this I wanted to see if my plan is something that will show Him I am apologetic and attentive. Here is what I hope to have Him walk into if you would kindly tell me your thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. Usually I address Him as Daddy or Sir but as I am in trouble it is Master. Usually when Master arrives I open the door for Him and this is where I am worried. Instead I wanted to leave a note saying something like Master please let yourself in. And I will be knelt on the floor feet together knees apart hands stretched out palms up. I can’t decide if I should have my head turned exposing my neck (usually I let Him in and then I expose my neck for Him similar to when He says the leash command) or if I should keep my face down. I will also have on a small side table of sorts my collar, the posture collar and my leash. I decided to put them on the table so that He does not have to bend to pick them up. I will also have a drink glass with ice in it but not poured (as He may not want His drink at that time). What do you guys think? I’ve also prepared myself to recite my mantra along with a written forgiveness letter with my plan of action that lays out what and why i am being punished and the steps I will take to insure that it does not happen again...is it too much? Is it not enough? He is not cruel but I do fear looking silly or stupid. Please help...

Honestly to me it sounds like you are trying to top from the bottom. And that will never land you in a good spot. Good luck any punishment sucks when required because we are usually beating ourselves up more then any Dom/Master/Mistress can
xHarleyQuinn​(sub female){Collared }
OraclePollon wrote:
I am terrified for you!!

But yes, I do think you should continue with the routine, as variance, unless you have a punishment protocol, which it sounds like you do not, could be seen as the most obvious display of lack of attention. That being said, just reading that gives me anxiety! I hate things not being in routine, and it sounds like this scene has not been set up to what to expect. Even punishment should be outlined, but that may just be me.

It is always confusing to me to say "Do what you always do" when the situation is not the "always" situation, so why would it be the same? EEEP! Like I said, stressed for you! Just do your best and make your intentions known, hopefully you don't get faulted for stepping out of place, but even if you do, take that as well. This is his time to take what HE needs so he can forgive you. Stay humble and try to remember that. ❤ Good luck!!

I feel the same, this post gives me major anxiety and flashbacks to past bad experiences. IMO Rules, protocols, etc should all be lined out and agreed to in advance. Even if I don't always know what the punishment will be, I usually know where on the scale it will be, based on the infraction. My Sir doesn't require me to try to read his mind, if it isn't laid out already, we talk about it and sort it out for next time. But the most basic rule for me is "If I don't know, ask." I am rarely faulted for that and he appreciates my effort to get it right.

My advice is to use whatever usual protocols have been put in place to start things off. And if there aren't any, I would personally ask. As communication is a key component, he should be open to it.

As previously stated, Sir lays out his expectations, preferences for how he wants things done (if that matters to him), and offers corrections along the way, especially if It is something new.

Corrections include reminders, extra practice, or a quick on the spot spanking (where possible) etc. Punishments are reserved for blatant disregard and disrespect or for when I continuously make the same mistake despite talking about the issue, corrections, extra practice, etc. Punishments are more extreme and may be longer term (bigger spanking, denial of privileges, writing assignments, etc).

Good luck to the OP!
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 1, 2020
Quote: I'm deliberately inattentive and forgetful. I am not a full time Sub but as a Maso-girl I crave the paddle.

I noticed. But this also leads to not being able to incorrectly analyse situations and also coming across as insulting/ungrateful. You SEEK punishment, which is fine. But you also end up digging your own grave because you clearly don't pay attention. To which I can only say not showing attention/appreciation will lead to reciprocation of the same behaviour you exhibit.

Basically I'm saying consider others more and they'll consider you more. That doesn't mean you have to treat them like yourself (or vice versa). Just "Pay attention". Or you'll get the none fun drama instead of the affection/fun attention.
Zhivago
Zhivago • Nov 1, 2020
shortylotus wrote:
Just lock yourself in the bathroom and pass sexy raunchy notes under the door. One of them will eventually peak his interest enough to get you out of something.

This seems to be a continual habit of yours. You must have a really nice bathroom.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
Miki wrote:
In my experience, that's why I'm deliberately inattentive and forgetful. I am not a full time Sub but as a Maso-girl I crave the paddle.

If I really want a flogging (again the whole raison-d'etre for a masochist--- I'd tack a note to the door,

"Hello Asshole! Let Yourself In!"

ROFLMAO while I would be dying if laughter that def. Would NOT get me a beating but ignored and that's no fun
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 3, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2020
So what happened? C'mon you can't read the first four chapters and skip the ending! icon_razz.gif
Reay​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 3, 2020
Reay​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2020
I agree with most of what has already been posted. The bit that concerns me a little is that you are assuming that punishment is coming ... and it might not be. Let your Dom do his job - don't presume he is going to punish you but instead do exactly what you would normally do when greeting him and let him tell you what you must do next. His job is to guide you, so you must not try to guide him to guide you! One of the worst punishments there is, is to let the sub know that the Dom is displeased and then let them stew for a bit. He might be doing that. So just follow his instructions as you normally do and enjoy the absolution that will surely follow whatever he's decided. For goodness' sake DON'T make it worse by pre-empting.

And, yes, do let us know.