Online now
Online now

Help! Preparing for punishment....

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 3, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 3, 2020
Quote: One of the worst punishments there is, is to let the sub know that the Dom is displeased and then let them stew for a bit. He might be doing that

This reminds me of a scene in the show "Scrubs". Basically the janitor tends to be the get even type. Three people did something to anger him.

The first two get punished through actions. But the third wasn't punished at all. She was called weak and told she couldn't handle it. Being told this got her to say she could.

The janitor eventually asks her if she's been obsessing about what he might do. The implication being that that was punishment enough.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 8, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 8, 2020
"I am new to the BDSM lifestyle and I am to be punished for not paying attention. I have been forgetful and I have not been the most attentive to direction or detail. I am to see my Master tomorrow and although He has not told me exactly what is in store I know He is displeased and chances of severe punishment are high. "

You're young and new and the punishment is going to be severe?

Being new to this lifestyle does not erase that you are still an adult. In the world you are expected to act as one and manage yourself. Which I believe you can do since you can hold down a job.

Over compensating with severe punishment usually means he is not in control of himself.

We all screw up but that should be the exception not the rule. If you are careless and lazy with your role, it might not be for you.
It you two are playing at this, that is up to you. But it isn't a game. You don't need obedience beaten into you.

I would ask him to sit and talk with me. Safespace talking. Then if he wanted to punish me I would have at least tried.
Maybe you are pushing his buttons to get the reaction when he is not demonstrative at other times unless you are acting out. Or do you two need this scenario as an excuse to play? That's called funishment not punishment. Nothing wrong with it but not the same.

Truthfully if this is a real relationship, acting out to this point and asking strangers on the computer what you should do is probably not best.

Take a breath and think about who you want to be. Not because of the relationship but in spite of it.
mizzlizz​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020

Update

mizzlizz​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2020
Punishment was not nearly as severe as I thought I deserved. But exactly what I needed. I am grateful for all the different input and perspectives. It has definitely given me a better insight. And even though I had good intentions I know see how my actions could be misconstrued. I will definitely keep all perspectives in mind moving forward.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2020
mizzlizz​: Punishment was not nearly as severe as I thought I deserved. But exactly what I needed. I am grateful for all the different input and perspectives. It has definitely given me a better insight. And even though I had good intentions I know see how my actions could be misconstrued. I will definitely keep all perspectives in mind moving forward."

Talk to him not strangers on the net. His perspective is what matters.
Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}
shortylotus wrote:
Not me.....when I am in trouble I wear a short skort... 6 inch heels and have all the tools for punishment put out on the table. When he walks in i say let's do this with a grin on my face

Naughty naughty....I love it though. Carry on! hahahaha
mizzlizz​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Listen.

mizzlizz​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2020
I have not just made this post without his knowledge. I personally thought I deserved a more serious punishment because I am more critical of myself than anyone. He is not some novice asshat. And He is well aware of my blogging. I thought it would be beneficial and educational to seek outside perspective. It is quite interesting to see how truly accepting and helpful most are. And how some can be so unwelcoming and disheartening. Do not pass judgement based on blind assumptions and snips of information.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 26, 2020
Quote: I personally thought I deserved a more serious punishment because I am more critical of myself than anyone.

Punishment enough itself. Better to focus on what you can do then fixate on the negatives.

Quote: Do not pass judgement based on blind assumptions and snips of information.

They will regardless. Some people just don't want to consider anything beyond what they know. Thus, I developed a saying. "It's not what you do know. It's what you don't know." Difference between an open mind and a closed one.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
Never be the smartest person in the room.

But also, if someone gave you bad advice or opinion based solely on snipits, then that is your shortcoming. If you asked for advice, but only gave limited information, advice can only come from available data. If you wanted or needed more, or relevant data did not exist, then it was your job to provide it for accuracies sake. Just a thought.

You should not accuse someone of assumption for information you did not disclose.