Online now
Online now

Age-Gaps - Attracting Interest in Older Men - Not Reciprocated

Balthezor
3 years ago • Nov 28, 2020
Balthezor • Nov 28, 2020
It’s the Internet, the best thing is set your limits and let it be known. Obviously there are exceptions to everything, say you’re looking for no older than 40, but a 43 year old peaks your interest. I think everyone can get that. Set your limits, stick to them, do you the way you want to be done while looking. A firm no response that is also nice should go a long way, anyone who won’t respect that, probably has issues.

Best luck, I know finding someone you can bond with can be tricky. With some luck all of us singles will find that person. 😉
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 29, 2020
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2020
Just ignore them. lmao! Pretend that you're crazy in love with them but you have a lot of affairs! Tell them that all you do is get bad grades, do drugs, immature, etc. Works everytime! And when they look for more women while they're married... Make them fear commitment! Relationship will fail 95% of the time. And when it doesn't, block them! (After 4 messages) Say you're busy doing your own laundry and cleaning the floors! Most will stop bugging you! Don't reply until 5 days has gone by everytime they chat! Ignore them for a month and then say you're sorry... Block those who continue to message you! Fall for Doms closer to your age group or younger without doing any of these. That seems to be what you want!

Me? Bored or they're not the category of Dom I'm looking for. Unable to respond appropriately. Need to know you're dom. Be your best self! There...
TheAnt​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
TheAnt​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2020
To be fair, and to probably take some flack out of this, as an old fart Daddy Dom, (53) we do attract a younger crowd a lot of the time.
Its almost a standard for the Daddy of a little to be about 20 or more years older than the little. I have seen the reverse with a little in her 60;s and a Daddy in his youthful 20;s, but it is not as often as the OLD DOM / YOUNG little scenario. It is a lot of work of work for us old dudes. The energy and emotional level is much higher and its like taming a hummingbird to sit.
It is not necessarily my goal to attract a young sub but as my experience has shown, the 20's to late 30's are the prime subs who wish to be a little.
-DA
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020
Some people here just don't read. Thus the effort to make your profile very specific useless.

Some profile doesn't reflect their real age and some doesn't have age at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Having preference is perfectly okay. But wasting time? Not cool.
Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020
Defender​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2020
"But wasting time? Not cool."

Absolutely.

Message to all subs: I can read your profile a thousand times, but if you don't mention in your profile that you have an age limit, how exactly do you expect me to know that you have one?

Arrrggghhh!!🙄
Zhivago
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
Zhivago • Dec 18, 2020
Just put your desired age range in your profile.

Everyone is different. I've had MANY more women contact me on this site who are greater than 20 years apart in age from me then those who are less than 20 years.