Online now
Online now

In need of some sub friends

Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020

In need of some sub friends

So here I am, putting myself out here. It's quite difficult for me but I need to. It makes me feel a bit vulnerable but how can I grow and learn without asking for some guidance.
About me:
I'm not new to this lifestyle, well not very new, but I live it in secret due to my situation. So I haven't had much time be a part of the scene.
No munches, clubs or a lot ways of communicating much with other subs.
My current situation:
I have a new Daddy Dom. He's a good one and it's a new relationship. I want to be good to Him and make Him happy. But I have insecurities like everyone, so it can be difficult to trust him. We live quite far from each other but we will be getting together 2 times a month. I've had one session with him as of now. I can talk to Him about a lot but when it comes to certain things it's not for Him to have to deal with, in my opinion.

I'm just looking for people I can talk to about the things we as subs deal with.
If you're open to getting to know me and talk about anything, really, get in touch. I'd greatly appreciate it.icon_smile.gif

Thanks for reading.

~N~
    The most loved post in topic
Iluvcollars​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
Iluvcollars​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2020
Feel free to message me. I've never been to a club or munch either and have been in the scene less than a year, so I can kind of understand.
Lilyanna​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
Lilyanna​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2020
Other than the Dom I have been seeing I don't have anyone to talk things over with either, so I understand where you are coming from. Best wishes šŸ™‚
seaflower
seaflower • Nov 7, 2020
Hmu whenever girly we can be besties ā¤ļøšŸ˜˜
BRT​(sub female)
BRT​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2020
That is a very sweet message. Feel free to communicate and ask icon_smile.gif