Online now
Online now

Question for Female Dommes and chime in anyone please

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Nov 13, 2020
I agree with a couple of commenters:

1. I expect this person may be commenting on the style of play they wanted, and rather than saying "sadistic", "harsh", "cruel" or some other word, they went with "bitch", which ...

2. I find disrespectful at best, a sad attempt at provoking harsh online punishment at worst.
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
3 years ago • Nov 13, 2020
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Nov 13, 2020
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Appreciate showing me the flip side of using the wrong adjective. Definitely feel he could have used a different word but he is blocked and now probably banned being racist toward another person in the room.

*waves back to latex* wow it has definitely been some time!
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Dec 24, 2020
@pharley - you might want to start by posting a personal ad:

https://thecage.co/personals.php?Board=my

... in the Submissive Men Looking for Dominant Women personals:

https://thecage.co/personals.php?Board=view_category&CatID=4

... along with checking the Dominant Women looking for Submissive Men personals:

https://thecage.co/personals.php?Board=view_category&CatID=1&region=on&region=Florida%2C+USA&region_city=&region_state=Florida&region_country_code=US&region_lat=27.6648274&region_lng=-81.5157535

Good luck!
IndieLee​(switch female)
3 years ago • Dec 28, 2020
IndieLee​(switch female) • Dec 28, 2020
Definitely not acceptable for me. If I had some previous experience with him, maybe give him the benefit of the doubt but otherwise, I'd ignore/block. Not worth the furstration.
Mistress Vanity​(dom female)
3 years ago • Dec 31, 2020
I think it's highly disrespectful... and i believe when a submissive male asks for a dominant women in that tone its because he wants to get off on her reaction or looking for a good punishment.
SissyPhantom​(sub femme)
3 years ago • Jan 4, 2021
SissyPhantom​(sub femme) • Jan 4, 2021
I agree with the other commenters that it is likely due to lack of experience. I am shy, but I have witnessed many men in online F/m spaces fail to interact appropriately with dominant women. I think a lot of people bring along their uninformed assumptions with them when they first join online BDSM communities.
What I have observed with some fellow submissive males is that it seems when they talk to dominant women everything they learned about socializing and manners flies out the window. When you couple that with a lack of patience that is often also present, these submissive males usually learn the error of their ways by getting scolded, which is a bad experience for all parties involved.
When I talked to a few submissive males who were new, one advice I gave them was to treat dominant women as they would treat vanilla women, save anything D/s related until you both agree to be in a dynamic.
Umberlee
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
Umberlee • Jan 5, 2021
You don’t get to call me a bitch unless I have earned it with you or encouraged it. It’s in that list of words where context is everything
MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 7, 2021

Red Flag lol

First off...that is wayyy too funny lol 😂 they're trying to get a reaction.

1) If you were "truly" a sub, that lack of disrespectful knowledge wouldn't be posted

2) You are a Dom and looking to switch and trying to get a bit of "punishment" and "attention" for a covert quickie

3) They have NO clue about this lifestyle and are looking for a quick fuck (which in that person's case, would be all of 3 damn minutes...virtual)

My apologies for the coarse language.

-Akira