Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

JJMSTR​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
@marsha

Thank you you spoke perfectly. I cannot dis agree with you.
You hit the nail in the head. Sometimes I may say something that is misunderstood, but you understood it better I. Your words thank you.

I'm not always perfectly grammatically correct. We all mistakes, and all we can do is correct them and move on. That's how we learn

Thank u
JJMSTR
JJMSTR​(dom male)
@marsha

Noted, your so smart...? Even a Domme(person) has to tip his hat from time to time.

I'm not deliberately trying to be overbearing. Just my own thoughts.

We got off topic here. The real question always was why is it hard to find a Domme.

Because our (everyone is) ego's get the best of us somethimes.

Thank you for your honest answer.
JJMSTR
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
JJMSTR wrote:
Fudbar I can't agree with you more.....

I also understand the rules. If you want to quote COC. Then show it that COC qoute it.

I started with a rant. But you are completely out if line stating on a vanilla relationship statement. And you know this.

Submissive women should have there voices heard and be listened to. Protected by those who know and would have them . That's the job the work.

Don't ever speak in my behalf of what I am. I will not address the group that way. I was not trying to nor was it meant in any disrespectful manner.

Never did I say a women should be treated any different . But I think what world today when a women (sub)cry's wolf and the town Rally's around her.
A man (sub) cry's wolf and the town laughs at him. Double standard don't you think.

"Unless you've negotiated it, name calling and humiliation is NOT okay, not in chat, not in private mails, not in BOND, our instant messenger. Not everyone in to BDSM enjoys it and you shouldn't assume they do."

"be respectful. Misogyny, racism, harassment and abuse will not be tolerated."

I didn't comment on your situation; I commented on so called monogamous Doms in general. It may suprise you to learn that many folks aren't here looking for an affair but rather an open relationship. If you are monogamous and already in a relationship, the onus is on you to disclose why you feel taking on a submissive is appropriate.

As for male vs female and 'crying wolf', it's sexist and mysogenist in addition to just plain wrong. And FYI, I report scammers posing as Dommes regularly.

You say submissives should have their voices listened too; strange that you haven't listened or noticed that the behaviors you endorse are one of the top complaints from subs.
JJMSTR​(dom male)
@fudbar,

Ok, point taken. I've not come here to point fingers or hassle anyone.

Thank u for the COC quote, I have not deliberately said this to anyone as of yet. I've only stated that which what i thought this site was about. I had this also pointed out by a local sub on here. I had to re think my approach. The point here is we are all here sub and Dom for 1 reason. Acceptance if whom we are.

These are opinions all of ours. I've not been rude to anyone, nor have I been an asshole about it.

We have gotten off topic

As for being Domme, think of me as what u want. I know who I am.
sweetserenity​(sub female)

Thinking the lifestyle is strictly about sex

sweetserenity​(sub female) • Sep 13, 2018
Most men don’t want to truly be Doms unless it’s sexual, they want to hear all your kinks and the things you like done to you and that’s all they focus on. They’re not interested in caring for the sub, getting to know her, teaching her, learning her. It’s all about sex sadly.
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
GEORGE TG​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
@ sweetserenity

sweetserenity wrote:
Most men don’t want to truly be Doms unless it’s sexual, they want to hear all your kinks and the things you like done to you and that’s all they focus on. They’re not interested in caring for the sub, getting to know her, teaching her, learning her. It’s all about sex sadly.

This seems to be unfortunatelly to be the truth in many areas or parts of the world. Not necessarily true in regards to the complete male poppulation though.

Local culture plays a big role on the problem you are reffering.

Furthermore a problem i see brought forward in this subject here is that most are lost in translation or expression on how this whole thing goes.

There is a Dom / Domme side, there is a sub side and besides every person being different there is also the distinct chemistry developing between any two people.

Its a complicated issue really that makes for a tense discussion. Understandably so....

However even being a sub i would suggest that you have control over your life and how to be happy.
Even when not possible to rellocate and find yourself between people that suit you better there is definitelly (or should be) the ability to
translate your ways/express into getting closer to the reality of things you wish and be treated as you need. Not most men are complete asses deeply
and though they can be at times it is not what a man is all about.

and actually it is not all about sex if you want my oppinion. Sex has an important part in all this for both sexes but the emotional part of things is just as great and important if not more so. I would say the emotional part of things is wider, more important and deeper.

I am sorry to hear you feeling like this but you should fix it.
It can be done and certainly not as hard as it may seem initially to you.

Start slow in this, be nice, go ahead when the winds are not in your favour and make stops when they favour you.
Your character and approach would play a huge role in all this.

Be nice and smilly, be an interesting person and show how addorable you are.

I am sure you will find result in time.

Men are not animals...

I hope my take on this and advice to you and other girls is of some help.

Be well and smile at life !
You will be amazed ! icon_wink.gif

(P.S.: If one assumes men as animals then i should inform that they should not be assumed any more than women)
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
@GEORGE TG, I don't even know where to begin with such a patronizing response that shows no empathy for the expressed situation. *golf clap*

What I will say is that I know many submissive women who control their lives. Many are in charge at their places of employment or in their community. A power exchange of any sort assumes that there is power to be exchanged.

God.....feel like that woman in the esurance commercial: "That's not how it works ! That's not how any of this works !"
JJMSTR​(dom male)
We have to be so politically correct here now.

But he is right. And so are you. There are those on here just to get a "piece of ass" both male and female.

But when you find the right "person" you'll know it. It's hard to describe. My last sub (DLFW) not on here, I miss sorely, and also is in the hospital. We had a bond that's unbreakable.
It grew over time, quickly. But we explored all of our desires.
That's why a good profile description and asking question and talking to either party is imperative.

We are not animals but have animalistic desires that can be fun and scary

Good luck.... Happy hunting