Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

HisSecretSub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
HisSecretSub​(sub female) • Sep 15, 2018
Ahhhh!! Got it ... I totally missed that part.

Yeah, that is not cool - at all. I will have to go back and read all that. That's what I get for commenting before I read through completely!
Notely
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
Notely • Sep 18, 2018
Thing is it will happen when it happens. All people need to do be open and honest up front willing to cam and voice and meet in real later say who they are. Don't go by sweet words go by real effect. It takes time to get to know someone it will not happen over night. I was in 3 year thing with someone traveling back and forth it took few months til we meet in real. Being confident with yourself showing yourself in classy clothes self care taking care of yourself full body photo's and not half photos other thing is detail profile not blank.
Wolflord76​(dom male)
Wolflord76​(dom male) • Sep 18, 2018
It's like any other kind of relationship/dating, it's always difficult to find someone that you truly connect with.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
I'd just like to wish this thread a happy birthday since it's almost a year old now.

The person who originally asked the question hasn't been active since then either. If by some miracle they do bother to log in again, they've got a lot of reading to sort through.

Someone should lock this thread;it's served it's purpose.
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
5 years ago • Sep 23, 2018
I don't think this thread ought be locked.
Others may come in later, with additional comments, observations & queries.

Let's leave it open for them, as well.

My .02 ?

Have an amazing day, y'all!!

Peace
Aubrey21​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 30, 2018
Aubrey21​(sub female) • Sep 30, 2018
I felt this in my soul! I've been actively looking, keeping an open mind and what not. Although I have met some very interesting people (some nice, some not so nice) I still haven't found the right Dom for me either... There have been a few who I've connected with and well even chat for a few days or weeks but it just doesn't happen for one reason or another. It's very frustrating but this type of thing can't be rushed.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2018
A year ago lol!
Well I answer that a year ago so I like that post cos its still the same dam hard question! There is no real answer, maybe you can connect with someone quickly maybe not.
It’s a bit of luck, the place, the time of year.
I connected with my first sub within three month then had to wait six month for my second. so there is no recipe...
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Aubrey21 wrote:
I felt this in my soul! I've been actively looking, keeping an open mind and what not. Although I have met some very interesting people (some nice, some not so nice) I still haven't found the right Dom for me either... There have been a few who I've connected with and well even chat for a few days or weeks but it just doesn't happen for one reason or another. It's very frustrating but this type of thing can't be rushed.

I agree with FabSeverus that this tends to be an ongoing topic. I, myself joined Cage back in early July and although I’ve spoke with some great people, I haven’t found the perfect Dom for me. I’ve also spoken with a lot of idiots, liars and time wasters. It is just one of those things. I’ve also seen a lot of newer subs join later and have already met their perfect Doms. Everyone is different. But don’t ever settle .. just carry on going through the rubbish till you find someone worthy of your submission x
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 30, 2018
This thread is getting a bit wonky. There are too many people talking about different types of relationships and blending them into one type.

Also there is a school of thought that there is no "one true way" or "true" Dom / sub / insert role here. There are a dozen ways to be a [insert role here].

If you are looking for a real life relationship you probably won't find it on this site. I am not knocking this site, but its small. So unles you are in Chicago (thats where it seems most people are) the chances of finding someone is going to be slim.

I suggest going out to a munch. All you have to do is google munches and the area you live in and you will find a munch. If you live in a small town or city you might have to drive a few hours to a munch or you can always start your own and see who shows up.

Also please be clear when you are talk about relationships if you mean on line only, long distance or real life. They are three very different types of relationships and not being clear can give you the wrong advice or advice that doesn't apply to you or relationship type.