Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017
MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
I think it depends if you have looked at the local MEETUP groups out there. or in the Society of Janus website, local munch groups are available for all fetishes, poly etc...etc BDSM is live and well. I think its better to meet the person first in a friendly group atmosphere.
Guy Masterleigh

You have to kiss a lot of frogs

Guy Masterleigh • Oct 26, 2017
I gave up on monogamy when my last such relationship foundered a few years ago. I'm fortunate in now having a circle of a dozen or so servants, slaves, etc. who come out to help me in my place, Dragao Verde in Portugal, which I am developing as a haven for well-mannered, congenial, kinky folk. But those are winnowed out from talking to hundreds, possibly thousands of potential playmates.

Guy
Razeel​(dom male)
Razeel​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
While I am new to this site, I am not new to this question. I have discussed this so many times it almost feels like an old friend.

There is no such thing as an universal “true” anything. Dominant, submissive, partner, friend, etc...all of these roles are subjective to the people involved. What I bring to a relationship is unique to me and the same holds true for everyone. A submissive that finds me compatible will not necessarily find the next dominant to be so and the same applies in reverse. My advice to everyone is to look for a person to connect with and let the titles simmer in the background for a little while. You will get there if it is right.

When it comes to speaking of the trolls, morons, and abusers; that is what they are. Trolls, morons, and abusers. What they call themselves makes absolutely no difference. The BDSM community is made up of people and some people are just out for themselves. We would like to think a community that should be based on mutual respect would be different, but it isn’t. The best thing to do with those peolple is ignore them. They exist in every walk of life and giving them attention makes them breed.

Although I will admit to tweaking some of the more obnoxious versions in my time. Sometimes I simply can’t resist.
Guy Masterleigh
wannabeyouronly wrote:
Had a master for 3 years... our journey started on lies, just so that he could have me for himself. Now that I left him, I wonder how many other fake doms are there and why they love playing games... How will I ever trust again if the one man I believed in, crushed my soul.

Narcissists and sociopaths are all too common in the scene, and because those who've been hurt by them recognise the pattern, they are often rejected early, so get around a lot ... look up the red flags, the Fet Life group, 'sociopaths in the scene: https://fetlife.com/groups/45394
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}

Fetlife link ...

Hi there Mr Guy.

I was unable to access the article/forum post as I am not a fetlife member. Is there another way we might be able get that information.

Please advise.

Thank You.

Bella
Guy Masterleigh
No, as it is a huge archive, joining Fet Life is free and you can use any name you want! There is a lot more useful stuff in many other groups.

Guy
tjorven​(switch female)
6 years ago • Oct 27, 2017

♡ this

tjorven​(switch female) • Oct 27, 2017
JackMeoff987 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who claims to be a Dom until you spend a long time talking to him. Check him out, see what he likes and doesn't. If all he likes is blow jobs and wants you to spend the rest of your life on your knees RUN. Dig into his head and see if he's someone that seeks your fulfillment, and your growth in sex and in general. If he wants things his way or no way RUN.
A good Dom will seek to expand your boundaries both in and outside the bedroom but will allow you to use your ultimate weapon, the power to say no. If he continues after you say no then he's an abuser and RUN.
A good protection from abuse is to work out a contract. The contract needs to line out your soft limits and your hard limits. It is not abuse for you to both agree on working to expand your limits, it is abuse when you say no and he does it anyway. The contract should include the safe words and that they will be respected. If the Dom breaks any of the things in the contract that they did not discuss with you ahead of time, leave. Plan how and when you will be submissive and in what roles you will be free. The contract gives you both a framework that you can build a relationship around. It is this relationship that will turn into trust. If is that trust that will turn into submission. One can't happen without the other. It is the abusers that will seek to hasten and rush this process that MUST develop over time. That's one key to spotting them.
Be careful because your trusting not only your body but your spirit, how you perceive yourself and your own self worth. Do Not give this power to anyone until you are sure that you both are on the same page and reading the same thing. But most of all do not give this until you trust them not to harm what you give.

P.S. never trust anyone who seeks absolute control over you body, spirit and mind. Experienced Dom know that these are given as gifts over time, the abusers seek them give at the beginning.
Stranger
6 years ago • Oct 27, 2017
Stranger • Oct 27, 2017
lol .... "perfect" .....smh .....sigh....pm me and maybe we can work together to find your happiness icon_smile.gif