Online now
Online now

Fun Game for Dominants!

raiseaneyebrow
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
raiseaneyebrow • Nov 19, 2020
I cook, I read, and I have a teddy bear.

The bear does have a ball gag. Lol
MatureDom
3 years ago • Nov 20, 2020
MatureDom • Nov 20, 2020
I love to cook and do yardwork. Both truly relax me
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
3 years ago • Nov 20, 2020
In the past I have done embroidery, love board games and role play games (d n d etc), love making decorative cakes. Got a feeling going to have to have discussions with my submissive about the kitchen when she moves in (lol Roaming).
BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • Nov 21, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:
idk, crochet, when i think about it, seems another form of tying knots....

Hmmm kinda but it creates beautiful creations and is a wonderful coping method for those with anxiety bc it has a very consistent movement.
SirYesSir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 4, 2021
SirYesSir​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2021
Does playing chess count?? There are very few avenues in which skill is more dominant... And there is absolutely no luck involved...

When I beat you at chess, I will expect a lengthy, deep and enthusiastic reward. You will have little hesitation giving it... Because you know the superior player dominated you... And earned it...
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
That I am cuddly, doting, stable, and emotionally warm (despite my flat affect). I am also goofy and tend to daydream a lot.

As a Dom or Top, I generally prefer very violent, aggressive, morbid, and psychologically demanding play. I am sadistic, demanding, and unforgiving. My interests in and out of kink tend to be very dark and frightening. I am interested in the extremes of the human condition and enjoy exploring and portraying them, but in reality, I really could not be more caring and peaceful.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
Outside of very few instances I can't be bothered to care where I go for dinner and hate selecting a restaurant so let others do it.

Unless there are buffalo wings involved. Then I know precisely where we are going, what we are ordering, and will judge you harshly if you get in my way.
Maxorde{Not lookin}
Maxorde{Not lookin} • Mar 5, 2021
I’m a musician and used to play cello