Online now
Online now

Fun Game for Dominants!

InYourHead​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022
InYourHead​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2022
the way i dress and carry myself, no one would know. but im a 53yo metalhead...and i collect stamps ....
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 27, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
I have been told a lot "I had no idea you had such a soft side."

Like, a LOT.

Aaaawwww, you do! Perfect combo - empathetic, sensual sadist.

Who loves his Metal and his nanna. ❤️🖤
Oneironaut L​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Oneironaut L​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2022
I still play dungeons and dragons with my friend group haha. Or at least I did in the olden times before the plague.
Tradie​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022
Tradie​(dom male) • Jan 23, 2022
I come from a background working was a welder. I love fabrication work and carpentry work. Funny enough I love cooking. Throw on some music and cook up a meal after a work out is very relaxing.
Sargeant​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
Sargeant​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2021
I’m not sure if this counts as a hobby or not. I have tattoos and a beard. Im loud and gruff. I was in the Marine Corps fought in Iraq twice. I work in construction. I love working with horses. Most will say oh that’s a dominance thing. No not like that. I enjoy the natural way of building trust and working thru fear in partnership with the horse. For me it’s a softer gentle side of myself that requires a lot of patience. Which I have more of with horses than people. The other thing I enjoy is something my daughter enjoys a lot. She loves to paint my finger nails and put makeup on my face. I then wear the nail polish all week lol. She thinks it’s great. Don’t know if that counts but it’s certainly not something a dominant person usually does.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Jul 17, 2021
Bunnie • Jul 17, 2021
“but most importantly 42 year old Disney princess lover”

Lol, love it icon_biggrin.gif
Gent with Dents
2 years ago • Jul 17, 2021
Gent with Dents • Jul 17, 2021
For all the boardgames fans here who missed the social interaction during lockdown, Steam has a physics engine called Tabletop Simulator, with about 30,000 board games in the workshop. Coupled with discord chat my friends and I used to game every Saturday night. I took a bit of a back seat a while back though, after they pointed out how I take over in co-op games.

It's not really a question of what hobby would surprise people knowing I was a dom, more for me It's how many people I knew would be surprised I'm a dom. I'm extremely agreeable and patient in my 'vanilla life'. 😀