Online now
Online now

Fun Game for Dominants!

BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020

Fun Game for Dominants!

Ok I have a question for the Dominants on this platform: what is one thing, hobby, or mannerism about you that surprises people knowing you're a Dominant?

I'm curious to see and learn about all the interesting things you all are into!
Let's break down some stereotypes!
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2020
I’ll start. I’m into shamanistic healing practices and crystal healing. I doubt many people would guess that at a glance.
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Nov 18, 2020
I cross stitch. I'm 6 foot 1 while barefoot. I have a decent beard. I'm a bit chubby. I listen to mainly heavy metal and hard rock. And I cross stitch.
    The most loved post in topic
BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
powerlifter wrote:
I crochet.

I’m a logger and have national lifting records and I crochet for fun

OMG!! I crochet too! What's your favorite thing to crochet? I love crocheting tops and amigurumi, which are little stuffed animals! Whats the hardest thing you've ever crocheted?
powerlifter​(dom male)
powerlifter​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2020
The hardest thing I have made was a cowgirl out fit for A friends new born. It was her first outfit. Very proud of it.

I make hats now. I came up with my own pattern and do pony tail hats. Not to be confused with high ponytail hats. I don’t like those. Skull caps and full length hats. I want something I will be done in an hour or less.
powerlifter​(dom male)
powerlifter​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2020
BabyT I saw your pictures of the projects you have made. You are talented. Look me up in chat this evening after 9p central
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 19, 2020
People don’t expect how much I love playing video games and find it quite odd
Umberlee
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
Umberlee • Nov 19, 2020
Does playing chess count?