Online now
Online now

Fun Game for Dominants!

SirSilverWolf​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
SirSilverWolf​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2020
I used to do metal working, making armor for ren faires. Huge drone and kite fanatic, and I love to teach people how to fly dual and quadline kites
BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
SirSilverWolf wrote:
I used to do metal working, making armor for ren faires. Huge drone and kite fanatic, and I love to teach people how to fly dual and quadline kites

Wow thats awesome!! I think that kind of art form and hobby is so cool! What's one of your favorite things that you've made?
MelMell wrote:
People don’t expect how much I love playing video games and find it quite odd

Ooh what games? I love minecraft and watching horror fame play on YouTube! So im a geek with the knowledge of games but not really the skills lol
SoMuchTrouble wrote:
I’ll start. I’m into shamanistic healing practices and crystal healing. I doubt many people would guess that at a glance.

Wow! I've dabbled into crystal healing here and there, I personally work better with herbs and plants but what is shamanism healing? That sounds so complex!
Alpha Wolfe wrote:
I cross stitch. I'm 6 foot 1 while barefoot. I have a decent beard. I'm a bit chubby. I listen to mainly heavy metal and hard rock. And I cross stitch.

Ooh what's the hardest thing you've cross stitched? How'd you start/get into it?
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 19, 2020
BabyTgirl wrote:
MelMell wrote:
People don’t expect how much I love playing video games and find it quite odd

Ooh what games? I love minecraft and watching horror fame play on YouTube! So im a geek with the knowledge of games but not really the skills lol

In recent years I’ve become a huge fan of survival games like Ark:Survival Evolved, Conan Exiles, Dark and Light, Atlas, 7 Days to Die, Citadel: Forged with Fire. I’m currently playing Conan Exiles’ new map expansion and waiting for the next map expansion of Ark. I also recently played genshin impact but have since become bored of it.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2020
I'm a gamer at heart, my first true love and passion was and still is EverQuest playing since it waz in beta in 1999, but I also play a lot of other games including Oculus Rift VR games.
ElderScrolls online
Elite Dangerous Horizons
Skyrim
Diablo 1,2, 3
Guildwars 1, 2
Minecraft ( entire world build in progress )
No Mans Sky
Star Wars The Old Republic
WoW
Robo Recall
Ark Survival
Dead and Buried
Skeet Shoot VR
Farlands
American Truck Sim
Farm Sim 2019
Civilazation V
Simcity 2000