Online now
Online now

What are your favorite BDSM erotic fiction novels?

MrFulmen
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020
MrFulmen • Dec 2, 2020
The Marketplace series, by Laura Antoniou. Antoniou has a lot of genuine wisdom about kink, and it comes through in her stories.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020
Bunnie • Dec 2, 2020
Story of O
Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020
Yes The story of O is very popular. I read it a few times. Indeed it stirs.
I think a book called " buttons and lace" is very interesting. Written by a woman.
Yes it's harsh and hard for some to read but I think it pushes one to think. It's a crazy read and not at all p.c.
Anne Rice or Anne Roquelaure... Sleeping Beauty series is a good read, as I'm sure some have said. I haven't read most posts on here. This is just my humble opinion.
AmiableDom
AmiableDom • Dec 3, 2020
Well done for finding it - I know a number of people who have tried and failed.
It's been a while since I read it, and I am sure my views may have adjusted in the mean time
I definitely remain a fan of Tiffany Reiz and have re-read her work
tincup​(dom male)
tincup​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2020
I liked Sinclair too, a tad cute, but hey that's ok. The Black Light series on Kindle, some were well conceived and well written.
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
Shiruba Doragon wrote:
Try "101 Days of Sodom" by De Sade - Bit too much S H 1 T for my liking but otherwise a most interesting novel. I'm trying to read "Justine" but struggling with it.

Tried reading the French original ... Double the struggle. icon_smile.gif
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone who's met me or seen my avatar, but any of Clive Barker's works fit the bill for me. He writes some truly erotic scenes in his works. His book, Sacrament, has some brilliant kink and LBGTQ imagery. Plus the characters are superb. Granted, his stuff falls into the horror genre, but the themes are still there and a person with a mind to do so could see past the horror to the sexual/sensual. Personally, I adore the erotic dynamics in his short story, "The Last Will and Testament of Jacqueline Ess" because what he says about flesh is transcendent. It harkens to de Sade's work but is rooted in queer/contemporary.
worldoflight​(masochist male)
2 years ago • May 31, 2021
Thank you everyone for all the great ideas.

(I'm the same with De Sade as a lot of people: there's something almost childish to it sometimes)

Other than Story of O, which is so good, I feel like Bataille's Story of an Eye is good (but super weird, part theoretical)

Also his novel My Mother.

Plus: don't sleep on the novel Nine and a Half Weeks. They did their best to fuck it up with the film version, but McNeill's prose is for real.
Kelpi
2 years ago • Jun 1, 2021
Kelpi • Jun 1, 2021
Sleeping Beauty