Online now
Online now

What are your favorite BDSM erotic fiction novels?

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 20, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Nov 20, 2020
“Knights of the Board Room” Series and my favorite within the series was “Soul Rest” by Joey W Hill

Sherri Hayes “Finding Anna” Series

Elizabeth SaFleur The “Elite Doms of Washington” series
forgedbyfire
forgedbyfire • Nov 20, 2020
Thank you A/all! I’ve got plenty to read for this weekend!
lsplayspice

Re: What are your favorite BDSM erotic fiction novels?

lsplayspice • Nov 20, 2020
forgedbyfire wrote:
I am going away for a long , quiet weekend and want to add to my kindle library. What’s on your erotic bookshelf?
Slave castle by Claire Thompson Also complete innocence box set by stasis black
lsplayspice
lsplayspice • Nov 20, 2020
Slave castle by Claire Thompson Also complete innocence box set by stasis black
AmiableDom
3 years ago • Nov 21, 2020
AmiableDom • Nov 21, 2020
If you can get hold of it -

Her Masters Courtesan
Have you ever read a book which by each turn of the page you wanted to read it less & more in equal measure. A book that kept you so gripped you wanted the pain to end the pleasure to endure and for the story to continue forever.

Her Masters Courtesan is just such a book, in fact although I have read many books in the genre - this one stands, I was going to say head and shoulders, it would be fairer to say breasts, torso's and any other part of the human anatomy you might choose above the rest.

For me, and this is speaking personally. I am unable to read all books in the genre. There are books which are beyond what I can cope with. This book however took my boundaries and grabbing me by my privates, dragged me way outside my comfort zone but left me panting and longing for more.

We live in a dark world, a world where people can sometimes be considered to be commodities, where things disappear, where what is broken is put back together, where sometimes we think there is a way out and then we discover there isn't one, or is there??

So do yourself a favor... Read this book! But be warned. it's going to be the hardest most wonderful, most painful book! You will not finish it unchanged and I can't promise that you will be changed for the better...
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
(I know I'm too late, but ...)

I really like the "Marketplace" series by Laura Antoniou: six books deep, and there are only a couple of side characters who I want to throttle.

Before I really twigged to all the consent issues, I really enjoyed "The Leather Daddy and the Femme" by Carol Queen.
forgedbyfire
3 years ago • Nov 29, 2020

I found it and didn’t like it...

forgedbyfire • Nov 29, 2020
DaddyMarlow,

I was intrigued both by your rich description of Her Master’s Courtesan (HMC) and by the fact that it’s a “banned book” on Amazon. It took minor effort, but I found it and read it.

HMC was certainly a troublesome to read. While I enjoy dark reads that sometimes involve dubious consent, HMC was much too far on the rape end of the spectrum for my tastes. The main characters were, to me, simply a human trafficker and a victim who solidly suffered from Stockholm syndrome. Dubious consent is, arguably, a controversial concept as well. Perhaps, I am distilling the book down too much?

Also, I’ve read that ending before. I have to check my digital bookshelf to see if I’ve read the author before.

Respectfully,
🔥

DaddyMarlow wrote:
If you can get hold of it -

Her Masters Courtesan
Have you ever read a book which by each turn of the page you wanted to read it less & more in equal measure. A book that kept you so gripped you wanted the pain to end the pleasure to endure and for the story to continue forever.

Her Masters Courtesan is just such a book, in fact although I have read many books in the genre - this one stands, I was going to say head and shoulders, it would be fairer to say breasts, torso's and any other part of the human anatomy you might choose above the rest.

For me, and this is speaking personally. I am unable to read all books in the genre. There are books which are beyond what I can cope with. This book however took my boundaries and grabbing me by my privates, dragged me way outside my comfort zone but left me panting and longing for more.

We live in a dark world, a world where people can sometimes be considered to be commodities, where things disappear, where what is broken is put back together, where sometimes we think there is a way out and then we discover there isn't one, or is there??

So do yourself a favor... Read this book! But be warned. it's going to be the hardest most wonderful, most painful book! You will not finish it unchanged and I can't promise that you will be changed for the better...
istnbul
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020

Hi

istnbul • Dec 2, 2020
Also .. I left my number to you through WhatsApp ... Go to my file. And you will find it .... Conditions that I have been in contact with you for several months ... but without interest .... Ojo to be in Istanbul