Online now
Online now

Does anyone else share this fetish? "Object penetration"

double fister
3 years ago • Dec 1, 2020
double fister • Dec 1, 2020
I’ve loved enjoying insertion and stretching with my previous subs, would love to chat about it with you sometime
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 1, 2020
Like as has been said I too have only ever heard the term "insertion." There are sub-categories like vaginal insertion, anal insertion, etc. one could imagine anal insertion, vaginal, etc.
Here, this sounds like a fun one:
A reasonably sized and shaped computer/laptop speaker. in addition to just inserting it, raising and lowering the volume, or playing certain heavy bass music could be good edging fun!
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Dec 1, 2020
My future fun when I'm someday bed ridden! I did lots of that to myself when I was younger. I still think I remember a moldy food I tried to use that I threw away and my first allergic reaction to something other than grass or medicine. Won't say how young! Just so bothered I had to use whatever I could find that fit! Taught me how to remember those fucked up days! When I felt the couch was my home! Ah, the melancholic memories~

Does bring back memories and sexy threads! lol
Tthomas
3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020
Tthomas • Dec 3, 2020
Sometimes I want to go out in the yard and find a sharp stick and stick it in my eye.

Most times this urge comes after a 20 something “submissive” asks me how long I have been dominant.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
To me, it's the desire for penetration that counts, on both sides. i've had guys who put things in me and were mechanical and/or disconnected from what they were doing and it had little to no meaning. When a Top/Dom has that look in their eyes, that lustful need/desire, for me, what ever they insert is a part of them... whether is physically is or not. I.e., for me, it's the emotional/psychological drive and connection behind what is being inserted that counts.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 8, 2020
Tthomas
4 days ago • 12/02/2020 8:24 pm
Sometimes I want to go out in the yard and find a sharp stick and stick it in my eye.

Most times this urge comes after a 20 something “submissive” asks me how long I have been dominant.

Same for me when a 20 something starts correcting my knowledge of the lifestyle But in my scenario... I pretty much want to stick the stick in their eye. Is that wrong? It doesn't feel wrong... hmm
DrKrall
DrKrall • Dec 8, 2020
SubtleHush wrote:
Same for me when a 20 something starts correcting my knowledge of the lifestyle But in my scenario... I pretty much want to stick the stick in their eye. Is that wrong? It doesn't feel wrong... hmm

In my experience, Dominants tend to subject others to violence, while submissives prefer to be subjected. I'm not saying you're doing it wrong, but ... icon_wink.gif
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
I have a very PH sensitive vagina. One wrong routine then my PH balance will be fucked up. So I'm very careful about the things I use.

But ever since I read this forum, I'm quite thinking about using a cucumber. I know, I know not challenging lol. I'm gonna try that one of these days.