Online now
Online now

I'm so excited!!

BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020

I'm so excited!!

I made this new crochet sweater! And it took me a few days but I am so happy with it! I was inspired by this coat I saw on a kawaii website but it was $65!!! Now I'm a frugal person and I want to save money for Christmas gifts so I decided to crochet it! Unfortunately its not exactly the same because I didn't have enough yar in one color so its ombre but I think it's cute! Check out my picture on my profile tell me what you guys think!
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2020
WOW that was a lot of work. Crochet is hard. You'll nail it next time.

Also, I don't know where you live but if in the states check out nextdoor. It's local people helping each other. You can post there that you're looking for yarn and might find it cheap or free.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020
Bunnie • Nov 24, 2020
Wow, well done! That is awesome icon_biggrin.gif
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Re: I'm so excited!!

Miki • Nov 24, 2020
BabyTgirl wrote:
I made this new crochet sweater! And it took me a few days but I am so happy with it! I was inspired by this coat I saw on a kawaii website but it was $65!!! Now I'm a frugal person and I want to save money for Christmas gifts so I decided to crochet it! Unfortunately its not exactly the same because I didn't have enough yar in one color so its ombre but I think it's cute! Check out my picture on my profile tell me what you guys think!

Totally beautiful. I like it!