Online now
Online now

Exploring Submissiveness Returns Further Dominance

starvedKat​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 30, 2020
starvedKat​(sub female) • Nov 30, 2020
@MalakaiY​

Unlike the other person’s response, yours is more sophisticated and doesn’t come across as passive-aggressive. So, no, I’m not pissed off. It’s more so her tone that really ticked me off. Usually I’m very patient, but she questioned something quite rudely that shouldn’t even concern her to begin with. I’m always open to input, but how can one not read the room, that religion and culture are something that’s on the touchier side?

Anyway, I’m not a Christian. I’m a Muslim and I really should specify that on my profile. I thought I’d already did that, but it was on another place, so whoops- Regardless, I’ve met doms who are also Muslims, so, no, I don’t necessarily need to go to my specific “church”. And again, you don’t know my situation. I’m serious when I said “being alone for the rest of my (more likely short) life”. However, I really don’t feel comfortable going into details about my “woe is me” stuff. Allowing myself to stand up against someone whom I feel had disrespected me is already making me cringe already, lol.

And lastly, yeah...? I already said vain stuff can certainly be compensated. You don’t have to regurgitate the same “personality over looks” cliche. I’m young and may be childlike, but I’m not stupid enough to not notice the obvious, haha. And I know my place too. I’m not the prettiest person physically, so I don’t expect to get with a model, lol.

Thank you, though, for being critical, yet respectful. Good day.
starvedKat​(sub female)
starvedKat​(sub female) • Nov 30, 2020
Anyway... I’m going to turn off the notifications to this post. I just wanted to vent a little, but it only backfires seeing the unsolicited advices on my family’s belief. It only makes me feel lonelier and invalidated... not that I shouldn’t be, lol.

But, still- I’m sorry if my “standards” don’t fit your personal ideology. I hate to silence others and I love to hear others’ perspectives, but this is getting borderline offensive and it is hurting me. I’m sorry that I’m so petty and sensitive, but I need to take care. Good day/night.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 30, 2020
starvedKat​(sub female)
"With All Due Respect... STFU..."

(No, No, No, No one has to shut the fuck up. Here's the jist, you are falling into situations with a lot of assumptions. While it is safe online it will cost you real time. You are allowed to want what you want but you are not allowed to disrespect people who took the time to answer your lament. So knock it off.)

"Unlike the other person’s response, yours is more sophisticated and doesn’t come across as passive-aggressive. So, no, I’m not pissed off. It’s more so her tone that really ticked me off."

(You cannot denote tone in writing. YOU put that tone in there. That is communications 101.)

"Usually I’m very patient" (By your own account you are not at all patient. So let's start in learning how to know ourselves huh? Part of growing up is leaving the "it's all about me" attitude behind and developing a little maturity.)

"but she questioned something quite rudely that shouldn’t even concern her to begin with. I’m always open to input, but how can one not read the room, that religion and culture are something that’s on the touchier side?"

(She didn't question culture OR religion. She questioned your motives and your own words. And for the record this isn't about religion so you can leave the Christians alone too. I am a Christian and balancing my interests in this life (which I've been in for longer than you've been alive) and my faith is very important to me and I always believe anyone who has faith feel the same. So tread carefully on the Christian thing because I am not going to allow YOU to trash talk US.)

"However, I really don’t feel comfortable going into details about my “woe is me” stuff. Allowing myself to stand up against someone whom I feel had disrespected me is already making me cringe already"

(This lifestyle is hard. It's going to ask a lot of you. You have to want it badly enough to endure the empty times and the judgy people. No one disrespected you. Your motives were questioned and that will happen often if you don't mature a little. There is nothing that you are dealing with that others here haven't dealt with. So stop being a special snowflake or learn nothing and don't grow.)

"And lastly, yeah...? I already said vain stuff can certainly be compensated. You don’t have to regurgitate the same “personality over looks” cliche. I’m young and may be childlike, but I’m not stupid enough to not notice the obvious, haha. And I know my place too. I’m not the prettiest person physically, so I don’t expect to get with a model, lol."

(Why add LOL to everything when you are stepping on the responses? It doesn't distract anyone from your unwillingness to get real answers for your questions. So you're having a little pity party, good for you. You have a lot of years ahead of you and you have no idea how many struggles you will have in this life. So at least, meter out your self pity to reasonable proportions.)

(Perhaps you're just here for some fun and lots of attention? That is fine too. But don't you think for an instant that everyone is that way. Some of us gave up everything to be in this realm and we work hard to make it the right choice that enhances our lives.)
starvedKat​: "Anyway... I’m going to turn off the notifications to this post. I just wanted to vent a little, but it only backfires seeing the unsolicited advices on my family’s belief."

(You solicited on this forum for advice. And no one gives a damn about your family. You're the one playing them and their desires for you by asking men to fake it. The shame here is totally on you.)

"I hate to silence others and I love to hear others’ perspectives, but this is getting borderline offensive and it is hurting me. I’m sorry that I’m so petty and sensitive, but I need to take care."

(You haven't silenced anyone dear. This post will be up a long time for many to read. So your cat, as it were, is out of the bag. And frankly, you are too young to have standards. What you have is the teenager who wants everything their way mind set. And don't decide people are passive aggressive until you actually learn what that term means. You had a real opportunity to get help here. Get over yourself and come back and read these responses again without that chip on your shoulder. But until then don't be surprised if you just keep running in that hamster wheel, losing time.)
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}

Re: With All Due Respect... STFU...

starvedKat wrote:
ElizaEmma wrote:
I looked at your profile, what a long list of requirements!

One thing that caught my eye is:
- and must be open-minded about converting into my family’s religion (even if it’s just for show).

How could anyone complain about disingenuous people, fake doms, etc, when at the same time asking for someone to give up his conviction and/or act in a deceitful manner (pretending to convert to a religion just for show)? What if he wishes you to be open-minded about converting to his religion?

Oh, look! Another American-based individual being ignorant of my cultural background and situation! And here I thought traveling so damn far to the US will acquaint me with more open minded people...

Fr, though. You don’t know me. I don’t want to force anyone to make such a commitment, thus I display that up front. I want to be happy, but I want my family to be at peace too... It’s selfish, I know. It’s deceitful... but do you know how painful it is to try convincing yourself that you’re going to remain alone for the rest of your life??? I don’t want that. I’m a bit sly, but I just really don’t want that. And it’s literally right there... me putting a disclaimer that the vain stuff (body type, height, etc) can definitely be compensated. God forbid someone trying to find likeminded people, lmao.

At least this time it’s a woman that’s pissing me off. Something a little more original, at least, lol.

You seem to get pissed off a lot. If some people piss you off, it is probably because of something they do or say. If everyone pisses you off, maybe, just maybe, it is you?

What does your culture and background have anything to do with it? I am not questioning your standard, just your double-standard. The "you don't know anything about me" goes both ways. Don't for a minute think I am some WASP that have no understanding of your religion. I spent time in the Middle East and at one point read the Koran from cover to cover (just to find out what is it all about).

You mentioned no virginal or anal sex until after marriage, implying anal sex is a possibility after marriage. The Koran forbids anal sex, period. To further clarify Islam's position on such activity, a Fatwa was issued in 1429 (Fatwa number 107052). As for asking a partner to convert to Islam, Maria al-Qibtiyya, one of your prophet's wives, remained a Coptic Christian her entire life. Your prophet never made her convert. I suggest you read deeper into your own religion instead of using it as an excuse to be indignant towards people trying to share their experience with you.

I am an atheist. I have had Doms with different religious background and they respect my belief (or non-belief) enough that they never attempted to convert me, not even just for show. Ironically I once had a Muslim Dom who fit your requirements to a tee - 6'1", Ivy-League educated, worked in finance, etc., etc. It takes maturity and respect from both parties to maintain such relationships, but entirely do-able.

Lastly, don't for a minute confuse insolence with dominance.