Online now
Online now

BEWARE of Players

MasterPoly​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 29, 2020

BEWARE of Players

MasterPoly​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2020
Just want to remind everyone that there are players out there that will do everything to use and abuse those of us out here.

I had one such experience recently from a member here. Really leaves a BAD taste in my mouth after it. People like this will get their rocks off and then make false accusations about you on their blogs.

They try to act as if you hurt them and your contact was unwanted, but they wanted to be friends even if things didn't come out of a relationship you were cultivating. They apparently have no interest in being honest about relationships. Accusing you of attempting to hurt them when what they have done is hurt you.

They are angry, silly, and immature and cannot handle the truth often when it is shown to them.
Miki
Miki • Nov 29, 2020
If the ass-wipe in question is singling you out by name, you need to report the shit-bag and get his/her falsehoods removed or discredited.

If that individual is simply talking out of his (or her) ass and only you know it's aimed at you, there ain't much to do except ignore them.

The internet especially is a sad state of affairs when people can freely post horseshit with relative anonymity.

Chin up, you know you're better than those creatures ever can hope to be.
    The most loved post in topic
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2020
Hmm... Sounds like my earlier history on here! Good job strangers for supporting his guilt-ridden ass! That's a gold star! Blogging's a plus! XD
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020
Hey, don't worry, people will also just create entire blogs of assumptions having never spoken two words to you too! lol

Some people are just idiots. Preaching self righteous garbage while they trash someone, then turn around and claim they have grown and are a stronger and better person for their trials. Of their own volition, without having put in any work to reconcile, or actually grow as a person. It is crazy how someone can rage, attack and preach all in the same day. Literally creating this world to live in, create their own story, then put themselves in the place of the hero.

Sucks when they get into your inbox. Yuk. Good riddance.