Ever since I can remember, everything has make me horny
Ugly men women tall and short I really dont care
But I was never attracted to a certain sex
What am I? icon_wink.gif

How about you?
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 2, 2020
Maybe pansexual might be more apt, as Bi usually refers to just two, if anyone, including non binary, trans, gender fluid is in your mix then pan might be a better fit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

I am pan myself.
    The most loved post in topic
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Dec 2, 2020
Straight. Very straight. I know, boring.

I've never had a type though. Always had the mindset of "if I like you, I like you. If I don't, I don't." No defining trait or feature that follows a pattern of interest. Other than just, women.
Miki
Miki • Dec 2, 2020
I tend to agree, Alpha Wolfe, but hardly boring. If you're happy and satisfied, if your partner feels same.. nothing else should matter to you. I'm Bi, I have a good time and that's all I need.
Taramafor​(sub male)

Re: I'm bi?

Taramafor​(sub male) • Dec 2, 2020
mikad wrote:
Ever since I can remember, everything has make me horny
Ugly men women tall and short I really dont care
But I was never attracted to a certain sex
What am I? icon_wink.gif

How about you?

Sounds like pansexual. "not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity."

Basically you prioritise personality over the body. You might not even realise you do it.
Miki
Miki • Dec 2, 2020
And of course, Taramafor, I doubt you mean to imply that one form of attraction is "better" than another. Some do, and they are quite wrong.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Dec 2, 2020
Actually, no. Personality IS the deciding factor. Some people are simply better then others, regardless of body type. They will treat you better even if they're not your "cup of tea". It's how I ended up bi actually. Made a few people bi myself too. I'm more open minded about it as a result. Among other things.

If we're talking physically then lets not pretend someone that looks like they had their face ran through a cheese grater is attractive. It's important to be realistic. Denial will just make it MORE of a struggle. If you're fat, you're fat. This also raises health concerns. You might not value yourself as a person and fall into depression or/and self loathing/lack of self worth and turn to comfort food. Eating to feel safe to avoid arguments. And yes, these things DO happen. Had an ex like that. Abusive mother.

If people look ugly, they probably have something ugly in their lives. We all do. Some people cope with punching walls (ouch btw). Others turn to comfort food. it is what it is. But it has to be accepted for what it is in order to accept the person. It's wrong to say that there isn't better or worse attraction. Especially when people hate themselves for how they look or/and feel.

That leads to loving someone for who and what they are before change happens. But let's face it. Do you really hug everyone you see, sleep with them and have deep understanding talks? I think we're all selective here. Even I'm no exception to that. It's impossible to be equally attracted to everyone.

Btw, in regards to bi and pansexual. They can go hand in hand. I used to be straight, became bi but seem to be pansexual now? Meh. I try not to label it. I just focus on the people. Annnnd the bodies. They're both important.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 2, 2020
You can't make someone bi, or pan. The inclination will pre exist, its just a question of opening up to it, embracing it and many never will. But a straight person, who is fixed, can't be made bi or pan, just as a vanilla person can't be made kink.