Online now
Online now

Post orgasmic headache

spaceprincess​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021

Post orgasmic headache

spaceprincess​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2021
Hi people, lately I’ve having this problem: after an orgasm I get a strong headache and it takes some time until I feel better again, I thought if I stopped, you know, touching myself for a few days I’ll feel better, but I did it again and I had another headache.
Is this normal? Have any of you had this same problem? What should I do?
The original Her​(switch female)
I second what House was saying, but I also would go the even simpler route of making sure that you're hydrated. That seems to fix most things, but also a post-orgasmic headache or pain can be caused by either muscle aches (due to contracting/unusual positioning), or a spike in blood pressure afterward that causes the vessels to dilate. Either way, moving will make the aches and pains worse, so try to lay low afterwards.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2021
Are you holding your breath? I have experience of ladies that hold their breath during orgasm, and mild to more severe headaches can result.
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
Any of the above answers could be correct, but less common is the possibility that the headaches could be a sign of something more serious. I wouldn’t worry unless they continue and progress, but I copied this from Healthline.com for you:

In some cases, head pain during orgasm may indicate a serious issue. If your sex headache is accompanied by neurological problems such as a stiff neck or vomiting, it could mean you’re dealing with...
( I didn’t want to freak you out for a small chance of something serious so I left out the indications)
I’m just saying you should monitor Any other symptoms that come along with the headaches, and how often they occur( if they continue)
Good luck
spaceprincess​(sub female)
spaceprincess​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2021
Omg thank you so much for your asnwers and I've been thinking and I'm not drinking enough water (like just a glass per day) so maybeee that's the problem? But thank you!!
ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
ellefire​(sub female) • Jan 16, 2021
I often have that problem and have attributed it to holding my breath. Being still and breathing deeply afterwards seems to help. So does chocolate 😁
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
spaceprincess wrote:
Omg thank you so much for your asnwers and I've been thinking and I'm not drinking enough water (like just a glass per day) so maybeee that's the problem? But thank you!!

Wow. I was going to suggest dehydration was the problem.

Then again, I slam herbal tea and essenced fizzy water all day, so it's been a while since I've had a dehydration headache. If you squirt when you orgasm, then you're definitely going to need to replace that liquid.
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2021
I would also suggest you see a doctor. Ruling out bigger issues always makes it easier to deal with things like this.

People can be so different from each other. You shouldn't assume.