Online now
Online now

Is it just me or do others enjoy their smell?!

Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020

Is it just me or do others enjoy their smell?!

Naturenurture​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2020
Yes maybe this has been asked before, maybe not, but I think it's a fun yet personal topic some might scoff at the idea of discussing. icon_smile.gif

It can't be just me, yes I'm talking about my pussy. I love how I smell, It's a great mix. And, I enjoy how I taste. I think it's important to embrace that.
Now, I have smelt others I didn't like, either just badly washed or I'll be honest I think it's because they use some fragrance/ soaps that aren't meant to go in it. That's not ideal It hinders and actually can be bad for our flowers. Good old water and certain washes made for it, are the best. (I got off topic there but you get my drift.) I've met women that don't care for it. Smh. I'm like, really?!
I do have to say I can sweat like crazy from working out and I don't like that smell. But that after sex sweaty smell is awesome with some people, and others it can be overbearing. Bad chemical reaction I guess. Maybe that is a sign, as well..lol.
Anyway men and ladies do you like the way your privates smell in general and or after sex?

~ I appreciate anyone that participates in this discussion~
    The most loved post in topic
mikebradsrv​(dom male)
mikebradsrv​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2020
My wife and I just had the same discussion today. I also hate artificial smells. I LOVE the clean natural taste of a woman's pussy. Because it's internal there are obviously variations over time, but they're all good to me. She is more worried about it than I am, but I'm a guy and unless I just ate asparagus I don't think about it so much...
Naturenurture​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2020
mikebradsrv wrote:
My wife and I just had the same discussion today. I also hate artificial smells. I LOVE the clean natural taste of a woman's pussy. Because it's internal there are obviously variations over time, but they're all good to me. She is more worried about it than I am, but I'm a guy and unless I just ate asparagus I don't think about it so much...

That's great you guys that talk about it. icon_smile.gif she worries, but you give her confidence, that is sweet. icon_wink.gif
maywest
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
maywest • Dec 18, 2020
I am not a fan of mine but any guy I have been with seems to love it
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 18, 2020
It was kind of a thing for my first Master to have me lick my fingers or vibe after climaxing. I loved it as I’ve never minded how I taste. It’s just something that I automatically do now. It’s fascinating how varied the taste can be.
Smell I’m not so sure on. It’s not something I’ve really taken much notice of.
Soulful Sunflower​(sub female)
There's something about that smell in the air after a good session. I like how my arousal smells and tastes,definitely intensifies my horniness. Also for me tasting myself feels naughty and brings out my slut side.
Master Havok​(dom male)
Master Havok​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2020
I have always been a big fan of that particular scent and taste, except when my girl has had too much garlic. The food or drinks, or anything we ingest has some bearing on the subject. Having a girl taste herself after is definitely a turn on for me as well.
Naturenurture​(sub female) • Dec 18, 2020
holdmethrillme wrote:
This might be slightly off topic, but I enjoy the smell of my underwear sometimes...it actually arouses me...makes me want to touch myself more!

Not off topic, yes, I absolutely get that. I've smelled my underwear and enjoyed it as well. Definitely a turn on!