Online now
Online now

Subs Pursuing Doms

TalentedOptimist​(dom male){open}
3 years ago • Dec 25, 2020

Subs Pursuing Doms

Recent events have brought the Alpha out in many subs, and they are going on the offensive to save time and effort.
What are your thoughts on submissives pursuing doms in order to build a dynamic?

Thank you, Donna.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I’ve tried both options and neither has really done me any favours LOL but on one hand if a submissive is pursuing you then it’s a safe bet for the dominant that their attention is wanted. On the other for me I often get irritated to always have to do the pursuing and I never know if my attention is wanted or not 🤷🏽‍♀️
    The most loved post in topic
McNulty
McNulty • Dec 25, 2020
I love it
Miki
Miki • Dec 25, 2020
After having my mailbox blown to smithereens by determined doms when I first joined this place 3 years ago, I like the idea they get chased around for a change....

Personally I don't... But then again I'm not a "true" sub. Just a sexual masochist. When play time is over I'm back to my prim-and-proper stuffy daytime self.
Bit of a handful​(sub female)
It’s a no from me. I don’t feel it’s my place to approach a Dom - it’s way too forward. I’m not shy, and can stand on my own two feet beautifully but when it comes to making contact, for me, that sits firmly in the Doms arena - each to their own though.
Kiyattle​(switch male)
Kiyattle​(switch male) • Dec 25, 2020
personally I'd be comfortable approaching a dom, but that would be strictly online. I'd have to know someone well before wanting to actually meet in person, I'm a very cautious person. Then again, I'm lookin for a switch to chat with right now to have some digital fun during lockdown, so maybe I'm less of a sub then I thought.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: Subs Pursuing Doms

TalentedOptimist wrote:
Recent events have brought the Alpha out in many subs, and they are going on the offensive to save time and effort.
What are your thoughts on submissives pursuing doms in order to build a dynamic?

Thank you, Donna.

on the Femdom side of the whip its the normal. Just figured I'd throw that in for balance.
MountaintopMaster
3 years ago • Dec 26, 2020
MountaintopMaster • Dec 26, 2020
I look forward to living in a world where it's a 50-50 split, or whatever the correct supply-vs-demand ratio would be with regard to who pursues who(m?)...

Also, on a personal level as a switch, whether I'm Dom or sub and the person contacting me is sub or Domme, I appreciate the message it CAN send about how serious they are. (Of course, if I'm the one making first contact, I hope they know how serious it means I am.)

Unfortunately, who makes first contact is not necessarily always a sign of seriousness/commitment, either, sometimes it's just desperation. Usually you can sniff that out in a few messages, though.
Low{BLK OWND}
3 years ago • Dec 26, 2020
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 26, 2020
Him selecting me and making that known was his first hint of dominance over me
And i was thrilled me so no I wouldn't directly approach a Dom
But I would make my desire clear in subtle ways