Online now
Online now

What would you think?

Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
Boo78

Then he was disrespectful. Did not care about your needs. He's out for sex! And would possibly even lie to you for his own benefit! Good choice!

We cannot be with someone who doesn't share our feelings or take their responsibilities where they should be! Keep searching! Best of luck!

It's the first half of the last line or the other you can read to hopefully find a good Dom! I think!
Boo78​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
Master13 wrote:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry This had me laughing

Trust me.... I did too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
master disaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
master disaster​(dom male) • Apr 19, 2021
I think this is the funniest thing on the entire Cage 😂😂😂

As for myself. I've done it both ways met first in public for a bite/drink and I've met up other times with subs that have jumped right into my ropes the very first time meeting. It's really just what my sub is comfortable with. But usually for the latter it's with someone I'd been talking with for a long time, on multiple platforms. And both ways have usually worked out pretty well!
acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 19, 2021
So easy to shame people in this world where it's easy to hide behind a screen name and not be held accountable. That's why I've left FB...it's become a modern day coliseum and the lions are average people. None of you know anything about this guy, tent or not. Ad hominem.

I know an ESPN sports writer who only owns a backpack and a laptop. He ubers and airbnbs around the country, probably has stayed in a tent or two, and saves 90% of his salary. He works to live, as opposed to living to work.

However, I do agree that a public meeting for the first few times is a must, whichever side of the coin you're on. Being male, I would never meet a female in private for the first few meetings. All it takes is an accusation and you're toast.