Online now
Online now

Female Dominant's...Where are You?

MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 7, 2021

Female Dominant's...Where are You?

Just curious...since it seems as though this topic is being "discreetly" discussed...but is still a hot topic...

As a Dominant female?

2 questions...

1) Why are you not vocal?

2) What pisses you off the most when you receive a message?
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Jan 9, 2021

I'm not? Well, I can't say that I camp out here daily, so ...?

The realization that even folks who've claimed to have read my profile actually haven't, given their demographic and what they're looking for.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Jan 10, 2021

I'm am some what vocal. I do log in daily. I do try post when I can. I will admit I however hold off some times due to either the content of the post (some read more like wank material needed, rather than support or conversation wanted) or it being a Maledom centric post. However saying that, I never felt unwelcome posting to a Maledon centric post. I have always enjoyed TheCage for the fact that isn't shunned here.

I wouldn't say anything "pisses" me off via message. I have a fairly thick hide. In short if it annoys you that much don't reply (heaven knows the poor "subs" are used to not getting replies ). I tend to answer every message received even if its to say "thanks, but no thanks. Best of luck on your future journey"...more often than not it take me longer to reply than the original sender would of spent time wise. I don't tend to see a "pisses me off" message as a bad thing as I know if it created a reaction in me just reading the first message, I then know not to got there! I see it more as "thank you very much for showing your true colors this soon and saving me time" icon_smile.gif

Like Brydie I agree 100% on her comment "The realization that even folks who've claimed to have read my profile actually haven't, given their demographic and what they're looking for. "
MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
Love the honest answers đź’– I agree with that 2nd part...that entire...and I can all but quote it..."I've read your profile..." I almost have to stop the groan bubbling in my chest. But some do read it but its about 10%...maybe less. But I'm going to take a page out of yours and Byrdie's advice and implement new strategies. Because its not just online. But in person as well. Thank you for the advice đź’–
Eagles Nest​(dom female)
2 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

Responding to the Questions?

Eagles Nest​(dom female) • Apr 8, 2021
1) Why are we not vocal? I only can speak for myself. If one wants quality and then they need to show that they have quality of life to offer.

2) What pisses you off the most when you receive a message? Why, even ask the question? Where is the high level thinking or the professionalism for a question like that? A better question is "How may a male submissive gather information without upsetting the Mistress?"
Laylamini​(dom female)
Laylamini​(dom female) • Apr 8, 2021
Hello there! Nice to see so many dominant women in one place! icon_smile.gif

1. Why are you not vocal?

I love to lay back and observe the site at large, I've been thinking about starting a blog and getting more active in the forums.

2. What pisses you off the most when you receive a message?

I absolutely hate when someone moves way too fast with the conversation and thinks that I'm going to top them after one very lazy message.
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
Fun Fact: The O P is no longer on the site. "Profile Does Not Exist" !!

As for the dommes I have seen on here, they seem vocal enough. One just must come up with something they can chime in on.

What might piss off a domme is kind of like what would frost anyone's ass. Half-baked posts, moving too fast, and making grand assumptions.

---Ohh and definitely skip the dick pics.

See one wanger, see 'em all.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 13, 2021
Jim -

A Dom/sub relationship is really not all that fundamentally different from any plainclothes/vanilla relationship you’ve ever seen, it just has different terms. Have you ever just run up to people and said, “I really need to have friends right now!” or up to your preferred gender and said, “I really want a girlfriend, what do I do?” Probably not.

Before you learn to run, you first have to crawl, then stand, then walk. In other words, you need to get to know people within a community. Be yourself around them, make friends, allow them to become comfortable around you. That’s how pretty much any relationship is forged and a D/s relationship is no different.

If you’re looking for something instantaneous, there’s always pro Dommes, but beyond that — it’s going to take time and effort.