Online now
Online now

Questions

meubles
2 years ago • Jan 22, 2022

Questions

meubles • Jan 22, 2022
Hello! I know my profile is more sub, but I do have the switch in me and I take joy I’m the dominate experiences I’ve had.

I just had a man ask me to be him dom. Other than pegging and degrading I have 0 experience. Do you have advice on things that are good to start with him?

It will be mostly online so I need mostly suggestions for online interactions.

He said he is interested in domination, humiliation, degradation, feet, body writing and name calling.

Thank you
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Jan 22, 2022
So just because he asked you are going to give him what he wants? Without getting to know him or him you?? he says he wants x, y, and z but what does he offer you as a sub? what needs of yours does he meet? the stuff he is into, is that what you are into? maybe do a little reading on those topics and you should get some ideas from learning about the kinks you mentioned.
    The most loved post in topic
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
Can I recommend a book to you - Uniquely Rika (by Ms. Rika).

It is well worth the read. It will help you to put into perspective the “requests” of a submissive and avoid the pitfalls of (unintentionally) being topped from the bottom.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022
What Ms Mary Jane said.

i think there is hook up D/s (in this case) and there is relational. i see the first as a sort of fast food that can temporarily fill the void, but i don't think it nourishes and provides healthy sustenance long term. The latter can run the gamut from a nice sit down casserole to Babbetts Feast.

To me, the more time spent in careful selection of ingredients and preparation, the better the 'meal.'
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
Notely • Jan 26, 2022
virtual world