Online now
Online now

The Hottest Things Your Partner has Ever Said...

littleMagpie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 9, 2021
littleMagpie​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2021
Kinda fooling around, straddled and grinding on him...he said “you’re so fucking sexy” and I kinda meh’d and rolled my eyes, looked away.

He automatically had hand on my throat, demanded I look at him, waited til I did and then “when I say you’re sexy it’s because I mean it. It’s exactly how I feel. You will listen to me.”

I just about melted there on the spot 😅 just the growly way he said it, the way he wouldn’t let me away with not seeing myself as he does, the conviction behind it I guess.
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2021
We had finished play and were in that warm and fuzzy place. I looked pretty much how you look after a good scene and I said, I'm a mess.

He took my face in his hands and said, "If every woman looked 10% as good as you look right now, they would be lucky."
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2021
MasterKit​ - "Sooo not fair @SubtleHush! And that sounds soooo romantic. Dang. You guys got me in my feel zone right now."

I'm not with him any longer. He was very good with words and terrible at controlling his temper. But when it was good, it was very good. A shame that.
salutexlovely​(sub female){{Owned}}
3 years ago • Jan 10, 2021
The growl.... 100% .
Anything with a possessive annotation " You are mine".
Also , the admittance that you cause them to lose some control.

I once read a meme of all things that said
There is a difference between:
I love you because I need you
And
I need you because I love you.
Something about that made me detonate a bit inside...

But yea , clench your legs together status , the growl...
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
3 years ago • Jan 10, 2021
Ah I remember the growl...

He stood up close behind me speaking in my ear with his hand around my neck and said.
"Now kneel, and show me what you learned."

Damn, That still makes me shiver when I remember it...
MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
Damn! Ya'll got me really missing that growl...that low whisper...that demanding tone. Not so much as the ones with "anger issues"...but the ones who have a passion and desire that is solely settled on that one. It's honestly intoxicating. Not gonna lie lol I have tried to prefect that but it is NOT the same...comes close when I'm near Domme Hulk mode lol 😂