Online now
Online now

The Hottest Things Your Partner has Ever Said...

Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
Naturenurture​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2021
I want you play with yourself, cum deep and hard on my fingers baby....I need to feel every muscle pulsate wrapped around my fingers ..i looked at him and screamed his name....then I begged to have his cock inside me.....he said ...release all that pent up want and desire you have had for a long time....I released so hard.

He then whispers, so sweetly.. ...you'll have every last drop of me inside you my sweet one, every last drop. You are my treasure.
aemouse​(switch male)
aemouse​(switch male) • Jan 11, 2021
Oh wow, that's such a good question! It never even crossed my mind that people would enjoy reading about stuff like this, I'll have to give it a go, haha.

In answer to your question, this isn't something I said, but rather heard from a female friend who said it was really good in the moment. She was going out with this guy, and he took here to a romantic cabin in the middle of nowhere. Things started getting hot and heavy in front of the fireplace, and he apparently looked her deep in the eyes and said, "Tomorrow we can fuck, but tonight I want to make love." Sounds kinda cheesy, I know, but according to her that was the single best line she'd heard.

Anyway, I don't know if that was exactly what you were looking for, but I sure do hope it helps!
MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
Great replies! I honestly believe this is what my friend's thought process is missing. So we just suggested that she needed to get laid 🤷 She's in denial of that suggestion lol but keep going! We'll convince her that a BDSM Vanilla book is an iffy thing 💖
Tthomas
Tthomas • Jan 11, 2021
Fresh out of a divorce and looking/not looking for a D/s relationship. I was in a relationship with a woman who was 40 yrs old and out of a long marriage. I was just turning 50. We had started watching TV but quickly shed our clothes and I was getting her pretty worked up. The old commercial “what would you do for a Klondike bar” came on. I asked her “what would you do for another good fuck from me?”
She looked up with me without batting an eye and said “I would fuck you in front of mom”
I laughed a little because her mom was in her 70’s and a bit of a prude.
I replied great answer but would you do me in front of ________........her daughter.
She said “fuck me in my ass and let’s talk about it”

Still one of the hottest things someone has ever said to me.
sensuousgent
sensuousgent • Jan 11, 2021
One of the first times I was making out with my girlfriend in college on my bed in my dorm room, she kept trying to suck on my nipples. It made me squirm a lot and she kept pulling my arms away and saying 'stop squirming and let me torture you!' The nascent sub in me was in heaven!
eager qt
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
eager qt • Jan 12, 2021
The first time I had a sexy sleepover with my partner he said “Tonight I’m going to fuck you. Tomorrow I’m going to beat you and then fuck you again.” A fun night ensued, then over coffee in the morning he said, “We’re going to get breakfast, then I’m going to beat you and fuck that little pussy of yours.”

Reasons this drove me wild:
1. Anticipation is e v e r y t h i n g
2. The “this is what we’re doing,” matter of fact tone (we negotiated stuff before this), especially when said over coffee. Something about that being said at a pretty mundane time, the confidence of it maybe, or it being unexpected.
3. As someone new to exploring s/m in person after years of interest, “I’m going to beat you” is thrilling and a little scary (again, everything was discussed and above board, but as a newbie...) in the hottest way
4. “Little pussy.”
DomJayy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
DomJayy​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2021
From a doms point of view

The hottest thing ever said to me

“Please I’m desperate “ 😈🥵
poppyclaire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 13, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Jan 13, 2021
eager qt wrote:

4. “Little pussy.”

This gets me. Every. Single. Time.

But the sexiest thing I think someone has said to me is 'Now'. Say please is up there too.
Dontcatchbunny​(switch female){Caught}
3 years ago • Jan 13, 2021
Later in the evening by the same partner as the previous quote, being fisted by him as well as tied by my husband and sharing our bed with another couple, he said "I want you to cum for me, and I don't mean later I mean right fucking now."

I was already on the edge of orgasming forever, this started my multiple orgasm chain. I haven't cum so hard since. I think about this experience extremely often.