Online now
Online now

The Hottest Things Your Partner has Ever Said...

MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 13, 2021
Ok. I could type my own experience and the hottest thing said. Let's just say...I would rather not remember it...as it sort of brings a "nostalgic" moment 😁 I'll blog it maybe one day ✌️ Keep the responses coming 💖

-Akira
Miki
Miki • Jan 13, 2021
Quirkyrebel wrote:
"I like the way you think"

From two guys.

Lets me know that they are paying attention to the mind and not just sex.

To know they like the challenge of intelligence and are aware of the wit enough to show you their eyes are possibly focused on your personality.

So seductive I ask whether it's the man saying that or the "man" who wants you to think he acknowledges you in your corner.

Sometimes, not always, sex is as far from the mind as, well, the personal parts are from the head.

----

Anyone wonder why this arrangement is so?

--

Skip wondering. Just Do It (when safe of course)
Miki
Miki • Jan 13, 2021
Tthomas wrote:
Fresh out of a divorce and looking/not looking for a D/s relationship. I was in a relationship with a woman who was 40 yrs old and out of a long marriage. I was just turning 50. We had started watching TV but quickly shed our clothes and I was getting her pretty worked up. The old commercial “what would you do for a Klondike bar” came on. I asked her “what would you do for another good fuck from me?”
She looked up with me without batting an eye and said “I would fuck you in front of mom”
I laughed a little because her mom was in her 70’s and a bit of a prude.
I replied great answer but would you do me in front of ________........her daughter.
She said “fuck me in my ass and let’s talk about it”

Still one of the hottest things someone has ever said to me.

Played your cards too quick, Mate.. Take a breath, give YOU a break!
Hollylolly​(switch female)
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
Hollylolly​(switch female) • Jan 14, 2021
I'm on my knees, he's standing above me, bent at the waist, his hand fisted in my hair, his face an inch from mine "I said SUCK. MY. COCK. There was a full beat between each word and he was growling. A part of me was terrified, but my thighs were soaked. It was my introduction to BDSM.

Editing this to include that this was completely consensual with a conversation beforehand.

Tell Me!

spaceprincess wrote:
It was in Spanish (everything is more sexy in spanish)
"Estas riquisima"

Ok...I haven't scrolled down...because this one caught me...

Mine was when I was in Japan...and...

Oh
My
Fucking
Hell

The language
The growl
The stare
The fact that he repeated everything the next day with that same tone and stare in ENGLISH
The way he bit and grabbed and put that carrot stick from my breakfast in a place...well nvm...you get the idea.

Nostalgia

Damnnnn

Hollylolly wrote:
I'm on my knees, he's standing above me, bent at the waist, his hand fisted in my hair, his face an inch from mine "I said SUCK. MY. COCK. There was a full beat between each word and he was growling. A part of me was terrified, but my thighs were soaked. It was my introduction to BDSM.

Editing this to include that this was completely consensual with a conversation beforehand.

Hell...the first time I heard that was after wayyyy to many soju shots...but...it was STILL a hell of a ride 😉 Was looking for my foreign Dominant for years after. Never found him 😌 The very first to make me TRULY submissive...maybe the only one lol
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
Some of you are sexually frustrated! I can tell! If you think sex is better than using your head then I want to see your blogs that revolve around sex instead of getting to know someone and using your efforts to hopefully start something one day!

Which one is it? More reproduction, sexual partners, and short memories? Or more kink, relationships, and understanding? Only you can choose. I don't judge the players or bossy women! No offense.

But seriously, I like some of the smart responses and meaningful experiences on here... That's all I'm going to praise!

Oh, and one more question, For those of you enjoying quotes that give you a sick feeling or lead to a breakup... How are you mentally? Are you frequently victimized? Fantasizing a better life? Addicted to negative outcomes? Sex as distraction? I curiously want to know...