Online now
Online now

I need help: My boyfriend is a switch

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021

I need help: My boyfriend is a switch

I just started dating someone who is absolutely fanatic in our relationship. The main problem that I need help with is that he is a switch. I've always been submissive and loved being with those who are dominant. I've never been with a switch so it's a learning experience for me. He's always catered to his partners needs so he's never been able to get into being a switch so I would like to do that for him. My biggest issue is I'm not sure how. I've always been the submissive so now being dominant is new for me. Im not sure what to do. Can anyone give me any tips?

An example: when we were fooling around, I had him restrained to my bed. I gave him a couple orders and commands, but after what felt like 5 min I just gave up because I wasn't sure what else to do and was disappointed that I was lacking.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 27, 2021
ahh little kitty .. why would you wish to be a dog? If a kitty is what you are, it is what you shall be, anything else would be disgenuine...
    The most loved post in topic
Bleiz​(sub female)
Bleiz​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
You'll probably get many different answers since all dynamics are different. It would be best to ask him these questions. Ask him what turns him on and what you can do that pleases him. He has the answers you need. I think it's great you're wanting to fulfill his needs. I wish you both the best on your journey!
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 27, 2021
First you need to know what kind of switch he is. Describing him as a switch is like asking what do you drive and you saying "car".

I know a lot of switches who can't switch with their partner. They say its very awkward to go from the Dom role to a bottom role with the same person or go from one side of the slash to the other with the same person. Which means you might have to open up the relationship so he can get his needs met. Which could mean him finding a play partner that can top him.

If you are unable to top him or he doesn't feel right letting you top him then it might be a good idea to open up that relationship so he can get his needs met. It might be good for you too... If you want to learn to Top or if you think you have some Domme in you that you want help getting out. Maybe working with someone will help bring it out of you and you can bring it back home.

DW
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
He wants to be dominant and submissive. Im the one that enjoys just being submissive. I don't know what to do for him because I really love being submissive, but I dont want to leave his needs and wants out.
With doing an open relationship: neither of us are comfortable about it. We don't like sharing.