Online now
Online now

Dear Kit...BDSM vs Love

MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
3 years ago • Jan 18, 2021
@tallslenderguy​(other male)

Do you think that love in our realm should be monogamous? What I mean is, should that love be for only one? To me, this lifestyle...is one of trust in body.

But often pulls in one's heart.

And to me? That is a trepid and dangerous path to negotiate....without guidance.

Am I incorrect in my thoughts?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
@MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}

"Do you think that love in our realm should be monogamous? What I mean is, should that love be for only one? To me, this lifestyle...is one of trust in body. "

i don't know enough to make a universal rule about love, that it should be monogamous or not? i don't think of love as a one time commitment, but one we make moment by moment. i think we can commit to the principle of love, but i find i have to remember and remind myself to do that since i think a big part of love is listening and looking, it's easy to get distracted. i also wonder if different needs/desires can be met through more than one person since no two people are 100% compatible? Which is not to say that i think there has to be 100% compatibility for monogamy. Personally, i think if there is enough compatibility, that monogamy is easier than more than one... but that is just me, how and what i think doesn't make it a universal approach in my mind.

"But often pulls in one's heart."

i know, right? i think that can be part of the "mysterious" part of love. But i'm not sure if it's so much "mysterious" as it may be ignorance?

"And to me? That is a trepid and dangerous path to negotiate....without guidance."

"Guidance" from where or what or who? Will you explain more what you mean?

"Am I incorrect in my thoughts?"

i do not know... i'm not sure what your thoughts are. Even if i did, to me the question and answers are ongoing, not static, because it involves living, moving people?
MasterKit​(sadist female){Hmmm}
tallslenderguy​(other male)

God. I find brilliant minds incredibly erotic.

Sorry. I have to note that discovery

Tell us more.

It seems there is a story to share.

Have you ever fallen "in love" ?

Just curious...