Online now
Online now

Just need to talk and not be alone rn

Keres​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 24, 2021
Keres​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2021
Thanks again guys! Really, it means a lot 💕

I’m doing much much better about this decision.

Sensualgent, yes the family is strong and we’ve been talking it out and keeping each other’s spirits up and our minds focused. ☺️

Again thanks to everyone who commented, I read all your kind words 🥰 I don’t get on here often but if anyone wants to reach out my private messages are always there.
Sensualgent​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 25, 2021
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2021
Keres thanks for letting us know how you are getting on. I'm pleased and relieved you are feeling a little better and you have each other for support.
Thank you for your invitation and you are most welcome to direct message me if you would find that helpful.
Thinking of you,
SG
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021
LordofPain56 • Jan 26, 2021
It could be worse! I am still living in the old house I custom rebuilt to suit my personal preferences in 1978-79, but can't wait to move out of State. Property values here never recovered from the market & housing crash of '08. Been looking to get out since then. I've got triple digits saved up in cold hard cash and still can't replace what I built here somewhere else. Crazy!
I'm tellin ya, I will NOT miss this place if I can get out. I will easily make my next residence seem like I had been there all along. It will be my new home.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Feb 7, 2021
I would be sad too if a big house in my family was sold to the bank! Loss of renter's income. Housing crash. But I was given the space to grow and dream about my own plans to deal with house buying! Until that interesting day!
Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 7, 2021
it is a hard time for you leaving what you know and love to the unknown. Things will be hard for all of you but with love and understanding you will get through it. You are stronger than you know and you will get through this.