Online now
Online now

Did I misread my Dom?

Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 31, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 31, 2021
Um... Sorry about my disruptive behavior! D/s is full of new learning experiences! You should try it out sometime! At any rate, the people here are friendly!

XO
kare​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021
kare​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2021
*UPDATE* (March 15)

this arrangement has ended... Last week I called him out on something he did that upset me...today he came and got his personal belongings from my place... Did not take his laptop but did take my collar that he gave me only 3 weeks ago... I did tell him that I had developed feelings for him but obviously I have been rejected... He left no note or explanation...
charlesutter​(dom male)
charlesutter​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2021
Have you asked him why? Or is he willing to have a heart to heart conversation about this?

It seems that he really cares for you. He initiates and showers you with gifts. That is not something casual. I do think you mean something to him.

However, Doms are not automatons. We are human beings with out own complexes and insecurities. Maybe he fears getting close to you.

I truly don’t know and so I offer no advice, except that only the two of you can figure this out.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 16, 2021
Sometime we start feeling for someone with out knowing how far they go. We see things and think " that would look good on her" and get it. Other times we get things that we feel will make you happy and that is all. Personally I would give it more time as it is going good and getting better.
kare​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
kare​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
Charlesutter...

I have asked why and have gotten no response... I have not seen him so I sent an email... But I have not reached out to him in 5 days and he did not stay when he came and got his things...I said if you want to see me than you can but he choose not to stay and talk or leave me any note/email/text...

I've held back my feelings towards him for the fear of his rejection ... And that is what I got...
charlesutter​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
charlesutter​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
Dear Kare,

We are probably just as confused by his behaviour because it’s puzzling.

It’s really hard to speculate what is in his mind if he doesn’t want to share with you.

The one thing I would take from this is that you were showered with gifts. To me that shows what a wonderful woman you are. I hope you don’t lose faith. I wish I could offer you more but I can only repeat that your submissive heart will find a home.
dom daddie​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
you got a man that comes and goes when he want to.why would he want different now.you gave him the prefect world.
I'mME
2 years ago • Dec 11, 2021
I'mME • Dec 11, 2021
I know this post is almost a year gone. I would like to add to the thoughts already expressed. A Dom goes out of their way to make a sub want them, desire them, be constantly hot for them.
It IS that way.
The OP's Dom is NOT going to commit, she should move on if what she wants is someone to commit, because it's like the forest for the trees. She did not state the particulars of their dynamic other than they both see others, however, if she has feelings for her Dom, then comparisons can cloud the mind. Meaning she could start biased in looking for a committed dynamic if still in this one.
I'mME
I'mME • Dec 11, 2021
He just gave you a collar after three years? He definitely was having his cake and eating it too.

@charlesutter

People give gifts to others for many reasons:

to buy their love or affection
to ask for forgiveness
to make a wrong seem right
they do not know how to communicate

*they like them.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Dec 11, 2021
I am sure it hurts and that you felt something is absolutely normal. People who want intimity and avoid it at the end - thats not a healthy thing for us, believe me. I had that once in my life and I would have liked to have avoided this experience. Be safe out there. Gladly there are good people who would give everything to be with you.

This is all old and I hope you already found him