Online now
Online now

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CAGE

Zeus2512​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 13, 2017
Zeus2512​(dom male) • Oct 13, 2017
I feel that people ought to become members to view profiles. Maybe you could view a couple of profiles, but no images, before registering, but to contact other members, then they should pay. also make it free to read mail, but to send then you'd have to be a paid member. Don't discriminate on prices between male and female members though.

So
Unregistered - View a couple of profiles no images. After that register. Read forums.
Registered - View 1 image of a profile Unlimited profile views. Read forums, post on general forums (not advertising for members though). Read mail.
Paid - View all images of a Profile. Read and post on all forums. Read and write mail.Be informed when somebody views your profile.
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
would just like to take this opportunity to say thank You for this great place to come and kick back and relax. it means a lot to be able to speak with like minded individuals about all issues related to the lifestyle and more.
thank you also for the courtesy of extending the non-paying accounts. that means a lot. and for that reason i think that the community has it in its best interest to be vigilant when it comes to the scammers.
thank you again
PapaWolf DaddyDom​(dom male)
I am new here and I like it very much my vanilla life is going to be kinda busy for the next lil while but I will try and be on here at least 30-60 minutes a day but I have been trying to find a place just like this with out the pretenders or the fake trols just trying to screw with other people I thank you for making this wonderful chat site just wished there was an app for my phone
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 16, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 16, 2017
Just bumping this up as a reminder...we've passed 9k and will go full subscription at 12 k. Tell your friends and help us spread the word about free lifetime memberships for our first 12,000 members!
wilsea​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 16, 2017
wilsea​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for the work and hours put into this site.... i will help to promote this site when possible. Thank you for allowing the subscription status to continue....
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 18, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 18, 2017
Thanks everyone! Just giving this a bump to remind everyone that we have less than 3000 free lifetime memberships left on THE CAGE! We go subscription at 12,000 members. Tell your friends!
SirJLyle
6 years ago • Oct 20, 2017
SirJLyle • Oct 20, 2017
You’ve done a wonderful job, thank you. You might consider a “trial” period where new (paid subscribers) have to get “vetted” by known, reliable members, a sort of “thumbs up” process. They’d have to get a dozen thumbs up in the first month or they get their money back and the membership is terminated. This comes to mind, because it’s been my experience on paid sites that the scammers and predators are willing to pay for a gold membership in order to get in—something like a pick-pocket willing to pay to get into a concert, so that they can fleece members of the audience. Just a thought; main point it please, find a way to filter out the predators and fakes. You have a great site, would love to see it stay that way!
MikeSmith
6 years ago • Oct 21, 2017
MikeSmith • Oct 21, 2017
I'm glad I found this site when I did. Have discrete payment options been discussed? I could see this, rather than the money itself, being an issue for some. Maybe have an option to even mail an Amazon gift card to the owners to prove worth. Random thought, just thought I'd share.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 21, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2017
James, thanks for the suggestions. We're still sorting that all out and appreciate the input.

Mike, we'll definitely have some discreet way to pay or donate. We both understand that privacy is a serious concern for most and an absolute for many. More info about that to come. Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 23, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2017
Another bump! We've had new registrations more than double in the past few days and we expect the remaining free spots to go fast! Don't forget to tell your friends and if you are new, please read the original post to get an idea of why we are going full subscription and what that means for you. Feel free to post any questions here.