Online now
Online now

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CAGE

MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017
MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
Well you saw what I wrote to you. This site has the potential to be better than FETLIFE, REDDIT, and Society of JANUS. There's a lot of potential here, Almost like the earlier days of www.forums@delphiforums.com.

MagikStyx
domjay37​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 29, 2017
domjay37​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2017
ok i have to say this im new to this sight but it has the best info and peps that are willing to help out each other and i was shocked that it was free when i joined but glad it was and i do see that u guys need to charge to keep it going and mant the sight but really shocked that you guys are letting the ones here stay free for life so for that i would have to say ty
Bigdaddyc68​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 9, 2017
Bigdaddyc68​(dom male) • Nov 9, 2017
I think this move will be helpful and make this a great place to mingle and exchange information. Definitely a move in the right direction.
Lady Aylha
6 years ago • Nov 13, 2017
Lady Aylha • Nov 13, 2017
Where do I go to create My profile? I need to have a place where I have a picture and talk about how long I have been a Domina (since 1990) and other important things...
HELP

Lady Aylha, Pagan Queen & High Priestess of The Realmstone Temple, Anaheim, CA
Truckerlife​(switch male){19.5 inch }

Moderators

Do you plan on having moderators to patrol this trolls that advertise other sites by hiding the site in a cock here that has a hyper link in bedded inside?
I've noticed that in another site I was with before I move my profile disappear because of them trolls
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 13, 2017
@Lady Aylha, Just click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen. In the drop down menu you'll see 'profile' and 'preferences' Each of those pages will have an 'edit' button which will allow you to add a photo and any other details you may wish to share. I also recommend starting a blog if you care to share any of your experiences with the community icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 13, 2017
@Truckerlife, we are working hard to keep out trolls and scammers and hope that by going full subscription after the 12,000 member mark, this will discourage most of them. If anyone tries to get you to go to a troll site or to get money from you, please go to their profile and use the 'report' button. Or just message me with the details. We want to make sure this site is full of sincere and authentic people and with the community's help we believe we can make that happen. Stick around icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 14, 2017
Okay you guys..we are going to hit our 12,000 target SOON! If you have some friends whom you haven't invited yet, don't wait! You will have to have a subscription after 12k members in order to join us! Everyone up to 12k gets FREE lifetime membership! Make sure you spread the word icon_smile.gif
Truckerlife​(switch male){19.5 inch }
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017
This is off topic a little bit.
But I could see one area that may need to be tweaked.
The search for members area.
I find that it is a little tricky to find local members in the town I live in without wording it just right.
If it is possible to use pull down menu for searching that state and cities and by zip code that would be a great plus.