A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CAGE

Richard Girard
6 years ago • Nov 15, 2017
Richard Girard • Nov 15, 2017
I hope it will clean up the system, thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 15, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion Truckerlife. We will definitely be tweaking various search options on the site as we go along. Your request will be considered as we go along. icon_smile.gif
ObviousEnigma​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 18, 2017
ObviousEnigma​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2017
I want to thank you both, Assaf and Evangeline for opening up this site! This truly a gem that I hope continues on for many years to come! Seeing your dedication to this site and how much you value the individual users is remarkable. Thank you for valuing us enough to make our safety a priority!!
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 22, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 22, 2017
I'm bumping this up again...we are almost down to 1000 free memberships remaining! We are VERY excited to see how our community will progress once we go full subscription. We are looking forward to putting more time into bringing you some fantastic new features and continuing to build up the community. If you haven't done so already, please tell your friends and help us spread the word, particularly while we are still offering free, lifetime memberships!

And thank you again for all the kind words and support!
Mistress Ann​(dom female)
6 years ago • Nov 24, 2017
Mistress Ann​(dom female) • Nov 24, 2017
Personally I agree that this site needs to charge a fee for its services and to be able to enjoy the things that this site has. I also believe that a charged fee will also cut scammers down to a minimum. Because for every screen name that they have, thats just more money they have to spend. And in the end, they will be losing more money than gaining in their attempts to scam people out of their money, personal information and pretty much ruining the cage reputation and friendlyness. I love this site very much and alot of people on this site are very friendly and I would hate to see this site go down because of those crappy scammers. So to all those on the cage site and to the staff, lets do all we can to keep this site up and running and free of scammers. I hope everyone has a great day

To the staff and owners of the cage, Please keep up the good work. You have a great site here. I am proud to be a member.

Thanks to all who read this post
Sensualgent​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 26, 2017
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Nov 26, 2017
Hi and thank you for the opportunity to leave feed back.
I have recently joined the site which I am grateful for.
Had I needed to pay I wouldn't have done so because I would not have known if it was a scam site.
I appreciate the reasons for making a charge but even so you should be remunerated for the excellent work you have done and do and I don't object to a small fee but it is that lack of the involvement of money that helps to identify you as an honest site.
Thank you for a brilliant site !
S G
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 30, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 30, 2017
Thank you again to everyone for their kind words of support! I am bumping this yet again as we are quickly approaching the end of free, open membership at THE CAGE! Help us spread the word, tell your friends, mention it in your communities, and let's do our best to get some fabulous new people on board for the free lifetime memberships before we go subscription only icon_smile.gif
Master Michael76​(dom male){Master}
6 years ago • Dec 7, 2017

Just to Clarify

Does that mean that those of us that have been here for awhile don't have to do anything in order to get the Free Lifetime Membership? Or is there something we need to do in order to secure it?
Rogetz​(sub male)
6 years ago • Dec 7, 2017

Re: A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CAGE

Rogetz​(sub male) • Dec 7, 2017
COOL!
So happy to be here for free.
Can't wait to see how it goes!