Online now
Online now

Equality

Hawkeye
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017
Hawkeye • Nov 8, 2017
Men and women are not, never have been and never will be equal.
Wycked_lil_witch​(dom female)
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017

Test case 1 the Average Breaking Point

it has been my experience that given the correct stimulus under the right condition humans, whether male or female will break. the key is finding the right switch to throw.
now if you had an army of men and it went up against my army of women who would prevail. frankly we would tear you to shreds. Women are Superior, men are at best tolerable.
Hawkeye
6 years ago • Nov 9, 2017
Hawkeye • Nov 9, 2017
With all due respect wicked_lil_witch even when a “domme” is with a man she is serving his pleasure. So an all out war? Yeah , uh. no.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 9, 2017
Will all due respect, even when a 'dom' is with a woman he is serving her pleasure.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Nov 9, 2017
There are many that would fit that description, agreed.
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
if I instilled a maternal instinct response in my army of woman, and they fought for me, as if defending their child, nothing would stand in their way.
However, with all due respect, they actually break even. Same drives and motivations, sane reasoning skills and ability, out of the box we are equal, and it is upon each of us to shatter that equality, and surpass what we were to embrace who we've become. Now are Doms and sub equal, of course they are, in as much as both ends of a football field are equal, it is only their place that separates and defines them.
Hawkeye
6 years ago • Nov 11, 2017
Hawkeye • Nov 11, 2017
Actually, men and women are not equal even at birth. The latest and most thorough study done ( due to MRI) on men and women's has shown and I will quote, " men had higher brain volumes than women in every subcortical region they looked at, including the hippocampus (which plays broad roles in memory and spatial awareness), the amygdala (emotions, memory, and decision-making), striatum (learning, inhibition, and reward-processing), and thalamus (processing and relaying sensory information to other parts of the brain)."
Physically, men have 30% more upper body strength, on average are 10% larger then women, men and women don't see the same. Men's eyes are better at tracking the movement of objects ( perhaps this explains women's poor driving) and women's eyes are better at seeing colors.

There are many more but I'm sure you get the point. We are not,never have been and never will be equal. Not all women have the maternal instinct and in my experience the number that do grows less every day so pick your army wisely. Instead of a war, perhaps a men vs. women football game and we will see who scores.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Nov 11, 2017
The second line should say men's and women's brains.
The Defense Rests you Honor, my opponent has just proven my case. Men, even with this 'Higher Brain Volume' are still stuck in second gear and going nowhere fast . I move that this case should be dismissed.