Online now
Online now

STRAIGHT or LESBO

sam fellow​(other male)
6 years ago • Oct 13, 2017

STRAIGHT or LESBO

sam fellow​(other male) • Oct 13, 2017
I am in BDSM for so long ,, but still i fail to understand 1 thing ,, I have seen many STRAIGHT WOMEN who like to tie and / or being tied up by other WOMEN ... Why it is so ?? gents and especially Ladies please share your views
OlsUSNavy{None}
6 years ago • Oct 13, 2017
OlsUSNavy{None} • Oct 13, 2017
I’m not sure of the rationale, I’ve been contacted by all genders. I wish I could find a way to break the ice. I’m open to advice.

I’m not looking to lie or deceive, just trying to learn.
DrWakko
6 years ago • Oct 14, 2017
DrWakko • Oct 14, 2017
Women tend to be more open then guys. Women tend to also be more open sexually than guys. Thats why you can go to a bdsm event and find two women in a scene do a little after care then go back to their normal life. Most guys won't play with another guy unless both guys are gay or bi. There are some guys who can't walk into a play space if there is a naked male where females can walk in and see either gender and not bat an eye or even comment about how good a guy or gal looks.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 14, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 14, 2017
I don't know that more women are more open to same sex experiences than men. Maybe they are just more open about it.
ButterflyShriek
6 years ago • Oct 24, 2017
ButterflyShriek • Oct 24, 2017
Of course women aren't more open to sexual experiences than men. That is not a fact. It is an assumption and a stereotype based on his personal beliefs.

What the guy above is describing is in a space for bdsm that isn't for gay men. Gay men (at least in the States) do not enter mainstream mixed gender spaces. They have their own and prefer them. Figure out the rest of the arithmetic on your own.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
5 years ago • Apr 12, 2018
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Apr 12, 2018
"STRAIGHT or LESBO"
The fact you used this term
1. Leaves me to wonder your claim as a medical professional
2. You leave out details if in fact it is as simple as it written. sexuality/ sex has nothing to do with tying another person up.
3. Here's the big red truck! Why didn't you ask the people you claim to see tying each other up.
GrimmOryx​(sub female){Maiden's S}
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2018
I’m lesbian. So... the fact of the matter ME is that I don’t want to engage in sexual intercourse with anyone who is male. I would, in the right setting and with a special person, be Domme to a man. It would not end in sexual intercourse and he would not be permitted to touch my genitals. It would need to be a specific sort of man who was interested in my being his Domme.
That’s not to say I’m a stereotypical “man hater”. Very much not true. I have always gotten along better with men and have always had many more male friends than female.
It’s just... very different when in a BDSM setting.
Plus? Women. Are. Hot. We can openly and freely appreciate beauty in another woman without crossing into a sexual mind frame. Even if neither of the parties identified as lesbian or bi, choosing who you want as your Domme doesn’t have to revolve around sex. Sex is a fun bonus, but it doesn’t HAVE to be part of the dynamic.
SubLilli4u
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2018
SubLilli4u • Apr 14, 2018
I consider myself a straight woman, although I'll admit I am bi curious. However, I don't find myself sexually attracted to EVERY woman. For me, there has to be that sexual spark that is not easily explained into words.
UnrulyNerdGirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 15, 2018
I consider myself open to any gender, but drawn more towards women because not many men can rise to my standards.

First off, lesbo is offensive - period.

Second, are you genuinely interested or are you wonder why these figurative women don’t want to be tied up by you?

The fact is, there are a largely skewed number of male predators in the rope scene. Rope attracts many types - often young women who are new, don’t want to try anything too heavy, so rope seems like a go way to dip a toe in. So they go to a peer rope group, and it is like throwing fresh meat in the water. Some dude offers to tie the young shiny up, doesn’t discuss safety or consent or negotiate if it will be sexual or non-sexual. It goes well, they maybe message the next day, they agree to have fun in private, and that’s usually when it goes to shit.

This isn’t uncommon unfortunately - and this isn’t exaggerated. So, I think what you are seeing is more women getting tied up by other women out of sheer safety, or an illusion of safety because women can be predators as well. It might also be the fact that it is rare to hear a woman say ‘I only tie up partners younger than me’ or ‘I am only interested in tying thin women’ or ‘Rope is always sexual for me - so if you want to get tied up, sex is a given’. So, if men want to be riggers and only tie up thin, young girls who can be easily coerced into sexual situations, don’t be surprised when women clue in, start to feel uncomfortable, and choose to explore rope within their own gender to hopefully create a circle of safety - while you boys are in the corner playing with your rope alone.
    The most loved post in topic