Online now
Online now

STRAIGHT or LESBO

rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Apr 15, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2018
what about pansexual, sapiosexual, bisexual, asexual ect... its not always about genders.

Personally I have known men to like other men, however thy wont consider the thought even if others are supportive, I'm not sure why and I know this isn't always the case just my personal experience.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Apr 15, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2018
whats the percentage or how many do you know? what make you think or having such a question?
look on this website:
Swomen looking for Dmen 193
Swomen lookingfor Dwomen 36
then again if you look at the ads there are very few who actually are straight, so its not really a big issue.
Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
5 years ago • Apr 23, 2018
Basically gunna just rehash several points said here starting with you use a slur in your starting question and you wonder why it is women do not show interest in you truly it's a true and complete mystery.

Second: to echo what others have said even though woman can be predatory there is most definitely a better chance that if you had to pick between a guy or a girl rigger the female would be less likely to try to take advantage of you while you were unable to fight back.

third women generally don't look at every other human around them and spin a wheel that designates them as something to dominate, attack or try to fuck, we also as a general rule don't project or desires to do awful shit to others onto others as a justification for fearing them ie when ever some dude bro assumes all gay males want to rape them, its like no YOU want to rape others so you assume everyone else thinks like you.

I am genuinely interested in if you expected anyone to not take issue with how you broached this subject.
sam fellow​(other male)
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
sam fellow​(other male) • Jan 21, 2019
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
"STRAIGHT or LESBO"
The fact you used this term
1. Leaves me to wonder your claim as a medical professional
2. You leave out details if in fact it is as simple as it written. sexuality/ sex has nothing to do with tying another person up.
3. Here's the big red truck! Why didn't you ask the people you claim to see tying each other up.

I am a doc Ma'am . Trust me
sam fellow​(other male)
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
sam fellow​(other male) • Jan 21, 2019
Sterenda wrote:
Basically gunna just rehash several points said here starting with you use a slur in your starting question and you wonder why it is women do not show interest in you truly it's a true and complete mystery.

Second: to echo what others have said even though woman can be predatory there is most definitely a better chance that if you had to pick between a guy or a girl rigger the female would be less likely to try to take advantage of you while you were unable to fight back.

third women generally don't look at every other human around them and spin a wheel that designates them as something to dominate, attack or try to fuck, we also as a general rule don't project or desires to do awful shit to others onto others as a justification for fearing them ie when ever some dude bro assumes all gay males want to rape them, its like no YOU want to rape others so you assume everyone else thinks like you.

I am genuinely interested in if you expected anyone to not take issue with how you broached this subject.

Highly appreciated
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 22, 2019
Ok.

Soooo...

Lesbo is an offensive term.

You also forgot pan , bi, trans, and non bin

That being said.

I am a lesbian that plays with male and trans.

For me, it isnt about gender. It's about energy.

I dont play with all men. I dont play with all of any gender.

I think my question is why does this matter to you ?
Zaramia​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 22, 2019
First, straight or lesbo? seriously, you use this term, so I will go with that.
I'll say it depends on the crowd for many women. Some are absolutely heterosexual, and some are straight up homosexual, but for women, there are often many, many shades of in-between.
I'm generally fairly heteroflexible. I'm not curious about anything to do with gender. I know what women look, smell, and taste like. I know what men do. too. It's a lot more about what's between their ears, and mine, than what's between our legs.
I can tell you that Master Bear is far enough into my head, and I just figured out, a woman, that yeah, - same place, same time, some conversation, dancing, her slave, me, her, whatever - yeah... whatever she says. (I am not kidding).
As a Rope Bottom - one who is tied up - I can tell you that I don't care if my rigger is male or female. I care that my rigger is competent, confident, able to communicate, and respectful.
For me, the art of bondage is just that - art, meditation, relaxation, getting into a space, challenging myself - like yoga with assistance and enforcement. While I am connected to my rigger, and must stay in communication with them, I am cathartically connecting with myself - going to a deep internal space that allows absolute surrender - to the ropes, to the rigger, to the very depths of my soul.
Am I going to do that with someone who might take advantage of that situation? never. My soul is bared in rope. My body almost never is, unless I am already sexually intimate with my rigger.
I guess I am still unclear which end of the rope you are asking is lesbian/straight. I'm on the bound end, and I identify as heteroflexible. I've had riggers on all sides of the triangle. I have, in fact, been tied up by gay men who actually treasured and adored me, even - back in the day....
Two, or more, people, some rope, and maybe a beam or something, is a trust and caring exercise, generally. Sex is not usually a part of rope for me. I hate the term play, because it implies a "playdate", "scene", or a game, to many, rather than an exercise in trust and communication between two souls who happen to share a complimentary passion for rope/leather/whatever. (I do get that for some it is just not that esoteric, but you should get that for many, it is.).
Again, still not sure what the question is. But no, it does not really matter anyone's gender or sexual preference, in my rope life, unless all that is previously discussed, and usually explored, and most usually, until the knots are loosened. Sure, I've been fucked in rope - by a rigger I adore and trust, and with whom there had been plenty of lead up and conversation about it. Contrary to some fantasy of young men, it really does not work that you walk in the door with a backpack full of sexy rope, tie her up, fuck her, and leave. There's just so much before and most especially, after care, involved in rope alone. add fucking, and you may as well triple that.
If you are not imminently patient and skilled, the gender, nor orientation, of the people on either end of the rope is immaterial - whether there is a clothing barrier or not.
Did I mention the pure art aspect of rope?
that's most of my opinion - for what it's worth.
zara
LisaLix​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019
LisaLix​(switch female) • Feb 6, 2019
Personally. .having never actually been with a women (bisexual) I can see it both ways....me controlling the play or let her show me how it's done.