Online now
Online now

Questions to Subs: Thoughts on Eternity Collars, Anklets, Lock Piercings and other Permanent Items?

MintDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021

Questions to Subs: Thoughts on Eternity Collars, Anklets, Lo

MintDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
I personally really like the Idea to somehow "mark" someone with a permanent Item that only their Owner can remove. Something that can easily be worn for years (preferably the rest of their lives) without being uncomfortable and without having to remove it. But it shouldn't be too comfortable, after all it should constantly remind that person of his/her owner so it's important that it's quite noticeable. What do you think? I want to hear opinions from everyone but I am especially interested in opinions from submissive people.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
I'm a bit playful. I like the single rung collar: strong leather, but unlocked as I expect everyone to work- no free rides.

My wife on the other hand got my insignia tattooed to her right leg. Of course anyone that's a masocist I'd expect to use branding
MountaintopMaster
MountaintopMaster • Feb 8, 2021
The very first tattoos that my wife and I got, even before we were married, were matching and specifically meant for each other. Many subsequent tattoos are also identical, and/or specifically about each other. Our wedding rings stopped fitting years ago, so we got matching ring finger tattoos. If you're truly planning on staying together "forever", whether vanilla or D/s, why not make it REALLY permanent, haha? Then again, I've lost count of how many divorced friends I have, so, maybe it's not for everyone.

When it comes to truly comfortable collars, I was referred by the "Loving BDSM" podcast (linked here on The Cage) to the Elegantly Owned store of necklace-type collar jewelry. Very wear-able in everyday life, including the shower as long as you dry it off well.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
my primary used to wear the trisk on leather, which then I upgraded to an eternity collar...but due to work it had be removed. Sometimes we don't get what we want due to the situation but thats ok too! He also cant have a tattoo (Health reason)
Satindragon
3 years ago • Feb 9, 2021
Satindragon • Feb 9, 2021
I have an eternity bracelet which I loved. It is loose enough to be removed for medical reasons. However the set screw that locks it in place keeps working its way loose.

My favorite was an anklet that I made myself. It says Daddy’s girl with a heart in the middle. I still wear it 24/7.

As for tattoos we talked about it and I would have loved to have done one.

As far as branding goes I would never agree to that. Nor would I agree for any of my body parts to be pierced.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Feb 9, 2021
I definitely hope for a day collar or bracelet/cuff! An eternity collar ranks highly as well. Surprisingly, the idea of a tattoo is exciting ... not a name, but a meaningful symbol or word. A few years ago I would never have thought I'd like that idea, but my subbie side practically melts at the thought now.
creidsinn
creidsinn • Feb 9, 2021
Absolutely. Even if Y/you change dynamics, Y/you still grow and learn from the past. While i personally would not get a name, i do have tats that represent all of my dynamics. i’m not sure about branding, that would definitely need a discussion. Daddy knows what’s best for me as far as a collar. He’s invested in me being the best i can be, and won’t require something of me that would look bad for Him. There are lots of permanent collars that look socially acceptable.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021
Tthomas • Feb 11, 2021
The dynamics I have had with submissives have all been open to wearing
some form of jewelry that meant something to us....
Collar
Anklet
One even had a small chain around her waist with a lock

One relationship even went as far as to have a tattoo designed.

I love the idea of owning something inside of a woman that would make her want to submit.
All wanted something reminding them of my commitment.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021
House Talion wrote:
I'm a bit playful. I like the single rung collar: strong leather, but unlocked as I expect everyone to work- no free rides.

My wife on the other hand got my insignia tattooed to her right leg. Of course anyone that's a masocist I'd expect to use branding

i have a brand. it was done by a Sadist that said he enjoys hurting lil girls lol i was a huge disappointment to him since i was begging to hit subpace half way through and begging to cum lol
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021
I love the idea!

Mind you, for the longest time... I applied that idea to having children. HAHA... in the same way I would not get a tattoo today without fully trusting, I would not have children back then either without feeling whole. Still looking for it. But the romantic in my loves the idea of a brand (so much, i have a personal brand I would get also, because I also belong to me. xD) or a lockable anklet would make me swoon.

I would stay away from over the top expressions, since it is not meant for the world, I am not making a statement. So a necklace or something visible is out, but an anklet!! that warms my insides. ❤