Online now
Online now

Questions to Subs: Thoughts on Eternity Collars, Anklets, Lock Piercings and other Permanent Items?

Miki
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021
Miki • Feb 13, 2021
Totally depends on the other half. Me No marks, no brands. I am not livestock.

But I won't knock it for those who like it.

How's that for a non-answer? HAHAHAHA
groogle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021
groogle​(sub female) • Feb 13, 2021
For health reasons, tattoos, brandings, and piercings are all out of the question for me, BUT if I was in a serious long-term relationship, especially in this lifestyle, I would absolutely love a permanent reminder that I don't belong to myself alone, such as an eternity bracelet/collar of some sort.
LoyalWolf​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
LoyalWolf​(sub male) • Jun 21, 2021
I like the idea of something like a piercing or tattoo. I dont have any now, but I could definitely see it in a long term relationship or marriage.
An eternity collar would not work for me due to my employment situation, but there are other items I could wear to mark ownership.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
Of course anyone that's a masocist I'd expect to use branding[/quote]

i love my brand lol it was done by a sadist who loved to hurt lil girls ( small like i am) lol he was not that thrilled at how much i actually enjoyed it
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2021
There is such a wide variety of bdsm and D/s activity that brings energy. Not just the exchange but like different types of fire!

The thought of deep intimacy is one that is a magnitizing fire. There are countless ways to express this intimacy. An external mark to represent the mark on my soul is very appealing. One I don't take lightly.

Full of meaning and eroticism. ( for me anyway)

Most of what we do in this realm of life is individual and I can understand why someone might be put off by the idea.

Different stripes for different types.
momfox​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 22, 2021
momfox​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2021
For me the thought of someone wanting to posses me completely to go so far as a permanent item makes me happy I would love someone to claim me in such a way
Zphearycle
Zphearycle • Jun 22, 2021
Mistress and I both believe in eternity collars, braceletscand the like. She has them purchased, and nestled away for what she states is the right moment, them being "snazzy and cool and unobtrusive to my bible belt workplace."

However, she also has ne "marked," via a sterling-and-leather bracelet, and a platinum-and silvervring, both of which only come off for shower and washing dishes.

Mmm...now I'm squirrelling again....
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Jun 22, 2021
It defiantly calls to me. If my dominant wants me to wear something to remind me of him, it’s exciting.

A tattoo/ branding however… Is far too extreme for my taste. I’d only get a tattoo if me and my Dom discussed being life partners. (Marriage, kids, etc.)

From conversations I’ve had with perspective doms. I’ve tested the idea of the both of us having matching collars or items of affection. (Bracelets, anklets, etc.) I’d like to think the majority (not all) dominant men want other dominants to see their sub is claimed. In that retrospect I am the same way, I want my Dom to proudly wear his item as well.

But one day once I am owned I’d love to wear my collar/ item proudly everyday, but I’d trust my dominant to pick something that is simple yet elegant. Which defines me to a “T.” Or have my “bad girl” collar for play.
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
We have possibly gone a little left of field.

We have moved to a wrist based “collar” for daily wear - it does not come off except for exceptional circumstances. We did this instead of a neck based one for a couple of reasons:

1 - there are times that a neck collar would be out of place, so it had to be a very simple leather braid.

2 - she has lots of pretty necklaces that I have bought her over the years - I want her to still be able to wear them.

We do have more overt play and punishment collars - which do fit around the neck.
Tail Spin{working on}
Tail Spin{working on} • Jun 22, 2021
A tattoo/ branding Only once a ture TPE 24 7 and for sure its for keeps Yeah i would