Online now
Online now

Questions to Subs: Thoughts on Eternity Collars, Anklets, Lock Piercings and other Permanent Items?

elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
1 year ago • Jun 12, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • Jun 12, 2022
Of course I don’t disdain urinating, I like to see a submissive woman pee when she is on her leash... I also enjoy receiving oral when she is on her leash...
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
I have a few thoughts on this topic. I have an anklet and a collar from my Dom. Both of them mean a great deal to me. I haven’t taken my anklet off since he put it there four months ago. It has a charm on it that reminds me of him. I love the feeling of the anklet wrapped around me and when the charm kind of tickles my ankle. It doesn’t have a lock on it but it doesn’t need one. I never want to take it off.

The collar I don’t wear every day but always when we are alone together. We’ve talked about me having a day collar with my Sir having a matching ring or bracelet. I absolutely love that idea.

Branding is not something I would do, but in the future I would consider a tattoo. Actually we’ve already talked about a design that I would get to signify our relationship, and I think it would be beautiful. That’s something for further down the line though.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I have a few thoughts on this topic. I have an anklet and a collar from my Dom. Both of them mean a great deal to me. I haven’t taken my anklet off since he put it there four months ago. It has a charm on it that reminds me of him. I love the feeling of the anklet wrapped around me and when the charm kind of tickles my ankle. It doesn’t have a lock on it but it doesn’t need one. I never want to take it off.

The collar I don’t wear every day but always when we are alone together. We’ve talked about me having a day collar with my Sir having a matching ring or bracelet. I absolutely love that idea.

Branding is not something I would do, but in the future I would consider a tattoo. Actually we’ve already talked about a design that I would get to signify our relationship, and I think it would be beautiful. That’s something for further down the line though.

It means so much to me to see you wearing both of those and the fact that you love them so much just melts my heart.
Having the same or complementary rings/bracelets totally needs to happen. I am really looking forward to shopping for those together.
No, no branding, but perhaps someday a tattoo that is significant of our relationship would be awesome. And in the meantime other fun matching tattoos could be fun too hahaha
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022
I had a collar once but he gave me the key to hold. The reasoning were several:

1) because we were long distance, I needed to be able to remove it in the event of medical reasons.

But more importantly,

2) I accepted his collar freely. It was a choice I made after 2 years of being together. I was ALSO free to CHOOSE to stay with him. Giving me the key was his way of trusting me NOT to use it.

To me, collars are not toys. Sure, we had a play collar but it was never used outside of play. The silver collar with the lock was shaped in an eternity knot. To us, it was as significant as a wedding band and was not accepted lightly.

When the day came to take it off, it was if my soul was ripped to shreds. I still have it but I can't look at it. It still hurts.

Tattoos and branding are too extreme for me.
iammonty​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
I have a Gold collar with a Gold Eagle that represents my Doms name. It’s a 24/7 collar. Even at night while I sleep it pokes me as a reminder that I’m owned. (It’s on my profile) W/we also have forever rings. It signifies we are a bonded pair. W/we are poly and any submissive/slave that enters our family will earn a collar, but a collar at the capacity that I have would take a lot of time and trust. W/we have been D/s poly for 12+ years. So it takes years of trust and loyalty. W/we will welcome another sun/slave.
sixgoodsixgirlsix​(sub female){Uhm..yes &}
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
Personally, for me, If I am in a relationship/situation-ship with anyone in the d/s community a collar is an absolute must. I need that reminder adorned around my neck 24/7 to make me feel wanted as their Subbie. I think it’s a great notion to show off that you are taken along with a knowing it will be a forever gift from the person. Something they chose also makes me happier to wear it. I love suprises from my Sir/Daddy. However, my last relationship (3 years and was engaged, as well) ended and he took my $300+ dollar, SOLID SILVER, locking collar away from me and kept it as a “keepsake” for himself. Along with, letting his new “girlfriend” (not even sub) wear it around me. Like wtf… If I could have tore off her neck I would have.

That’s not only disrespectful, but it’s completely wrong and just a horrible thing to do to someone you once loved. I still can’t believe that Shit happened omfg
LoneWolf​(masochist gender queer)
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
There's a lot of locking collars, bracelets... on the market. Some are just cheap junk and some cost as much as a diamond necklace. Some can even be worn discreetly under a work shirt when away. There's all sorts of stuff on the market.

My thoughts about said lockup's even chastity devices is safety. Accidents happen and one never knows when they might get rushed into the ER and need that stuff cut off before going into an MRI or X-Ray.

I'm all for tattoos and branding but I suggest that anyone wanting to go there then, at least get the pre-stencil first and try not to wash it off. Take some time before making a decision. Because, once the needle goes in... it's permanent.
ursa​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
ursa​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2022
I love the idea of having a collar more akin to an eternity collar, but I am also curious about other people's experiences living with these in their vanilla lives. I love the look and symbolism of eternity collars, but I think I would be more comfortable with something even more discreet (something more akin to a choker than a collar) for most functions in my vanilla life.

The collar I have now is beloved, but structurally will not last forever if I wear it 24/7. It is simple enough that it will never look too out of place in whatever vanilla setting I am in. However, it will not stand up to excessive sweat (have to take it off when I go running, which I don't really like - days at the beach, excessive hikes etc aren't a good idea either) and whenever I shower. I also live in a rainy city, so there's that to consider as well.

Also, I wonder about the play functionality of certain collars... can an eternity collar (or similar metallic design) be... tugged on, or played with the same way that a durable, comfortable leather one could? Also, I like to wear my current collar/choker a little tighter, a little higher on my neck during certain play or tasks. Or is it assumed that other collars are used for play than the "day collar" in most scenarios?

Tattoos are a different story... I have tattoos for me and my stories, not for romantic interests.
...However, there is a romantic, fantasy-level appeal to being branded or tattooed for a life-partner. I won't yuck anyone's yum if they have such marks, and I would be curious about them when I see them.